princess buffet

kroozerj

can anyone tell me if the buffets are open 24 hrs? i will be on the CB in November, and was wondering what food is available 24 hours. when i was on the sapphire a couple years back ,the buffet closed like 11 pm ,but on the crown it was open 24 hrs. what about the pizza?

can anyone tell me if the buffets are open 24 hrs? i will be on the CB in November, and was wondering what food is available 24 hours. when i was on the sapphire a couple years back ,the buffet closed like 11 pm ,but on the crown it was open 24 hrs. what about the pizza?

The buffet is open 24 hours. I bet, that on your Sapphire voyage, the other side of the buffet was open 24 hours. The on-deck pizza closes in the evening, except on the Sun-class vessels which have a dedicated pizzeria.

The buffet is open 24 hours but in the early morning hours around 2:00 am it is slim pickings. The food is kind of dried out by then. I never ate anything that late other then cookies or nachos and salsa.

The Pizza by the pool during the day is excellent. I don't recall seeing any in the buffet at any hour. If you are really hungry and don't like what you see in the buffet in the middle of the night you can always order from the room service menu

Late at night (~2 AM) the HC (buffet) had left over dishes and deserts as well as sandwiches and some pizza. A lot of crew was in there eating. I always stopped by after the lounges closed to see what was enticing. I always found something. There is room service as well.

Archived