Eurodam aft VAs - any preferred deck?

elycelynne

From previous posts it's been mentioned that those on Deck 4 might have a stronger vibration than others (plus another thing I just thought of is that they're right above the Promenade deck and might be subject to noise from that). So I'll choose among 5, 6 or 7. Is there any advantage of one of those decks over another? Judging from the ship's picture it looks like they're all equally covered. Is that correct? Also, does anyone have the balcony dimensions to these aft VAs?

One thing that someone else posted is that they were getting a non-suite cabin on the suite deck (I'm assuming the same deck where the Neptune Lounge is located) so that they would have access to better cabin stewards. Is this true? Is there really that much of a difference in quality that the "better" ones would be assigned to take care of the suites? Just curious.

Here is pic of the Eurodam stern. Decks 4, 5, 6, and 7 all look about equally covered to me.

We had a stern cabin on deck 4 on the Noordam and heard no noise from the dining room. Our balcony there was about 11 ft deep at the center (by 9.5 ft wide). I believe the Eurodam's are shallower ... maybe 8 or 9 ft.

click pic to enlarge

DSCN0160.jpg.1b7af5b72fe8de6343bf1decf3a574b5.jpg

We had a stern VA deck 4 on the Eurodam. It had a great balcony, the toilet took a pause to flush sometimes but otherwise it was a fine cabin.

I don't know that the stewards are better on different decks, ours was okay and let us know how much he needed tips and good reports. But with staff always changing that means nothing today.

Archived