Miami Mystery Hotel???

Brute Bandit

Has anyone booked a hotel reservation in Miami through that travel site that has the really great rates on un-sold rooms? I want to book but would really love to know what hotel I'm getting. I've done this before in NOLA and in Indy and had a lot of success. I'm worried that the third time might bite me. So, if you know what the hotels are for the mystery packages, please reply.;);)

Besides the sticky at the top of this board with winning bid reports, check out betterbidding.com for more hints and advice concerning which hotels the various web sites use. Good luck!:)

Has anyone booked a hotel reservation in Miami through that travel site that has the really great rates on un-sold rooms? I want to book but would really love to know what hotel I'm getting. I've done this before in NOLA and in Indy and had a lot of success. I'm worried that the third time might bite me. So, if you know what the hotels are for the mystery packages, please reply.;);)

It would help if you posted the website and what 'mystery packages' you are talking about.

Well... I was leary of posting the website I was talking about but I frequently use Hotwire.com This is where I am looking for the "mystery Hotel" for our Miami stay. In the past we have been pleasantly surprised with Crown Plazas in both Indianapolis and New Orleans. I guess I will try it again and hope for the best. Thanks fo your help.:D

Well... I was leary of posting the website I was talking about but I frequently use Hotwire.com This is where I am looking for the "mystery Hotel" for our Miami stay. In the past we have been pleasantly surprised with Crown Plazas in both Indianapolis and New Orleans. I guess I will try it again and hope for the best. Thanks fo your help.:D

You can figure out the hotel that is being offered by using the amenities, location and the hotel list found for hotwire on betterbidiing.com OR a new site hoteldealsrevealed.com

You can faux book a package and look for the same amenities and star rating and that should be a pretty good indicator of the hotel if not the exact hotel.

Archived