What's allowed on Royal?

This is my first cruise on Royal. I like to sleep with a small desk fan on the table beside of me. Will I be allowed to bring this on the ship with me? I was thinking that I read a while back on here that Royal has started taking those away from passengers. Is this correct? Is there anything else that I might have a problem with? I don't bring alcohol on board but might bring bottled water or sodas. I would greatly appreciate any info!

we brought a small fan (holmes blizzard jr) with us on our cruise last feb.- nothing was said to us. be sure and bring an extension cord or two- the plugs by the bed were full so we streched an extension cord across the floor- we put everything away during the day so it wasn't a tripping hazard.

we brought a small fan (holmes blizzard jr) with us on our cruise last feb.- nothing was said to us. be sure and bring an extension cord or two- the plugs by the bed were full so we streched an extension cord across the floor- we put everything away during the day so it wasn't a tripping hazard.

There are no plugs by the bed on the Voyager. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi

Here's a link to RCI's answer... somewhat vague:

Items NOT allowed:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=2608&faqSubjectId=330&faqSubjectName=Before+You+Leave&faqType=faq

Drinks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=260&faqSubjectId=336&faqType=faq

We just returned from a cruise out of Port Canaveral where we brought a case of water in our checked baggage and also saw a gentleman carry a case of Pepsi canned soda onboard (carry on) and went right through without any issues. Their "soda package" is outrageous in pricing so if you drink soda, carry what you need.

I personally get their "free" milk morning, noon, and night. They have plenty of other non-alcoholic drinks available that are better than soda :D

Paul

we brought a 24 of water on the IOS in March of this year..got taken to the naughty room and I told the security guy that unless he could guarantee me that there was no salt in the deselinated water I was taking my water to my room. He could not guarantee me this so I got to keep my water.. offer the poor dude a chance to have a drink and maybe he will let you bring yours on too...oh they didn't even check the mouth wash that was attached to the side of the case of water that had the alcohol in it..ROFLMAO!!!!

Hi

Here's a link to RCI's answer... somewhat vague:

Items NOT allowed:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=2608&faqSubjectId=330&faqSubjectName=Before+You+Leave&faqType=faq

Drinks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=260&faqSubjectId=336&faqType=faq

We just returned from a cruise out of Port Canaveral where we brought a case of water in our checked baggage and also saw a gentleman carry a case of Pepsi canned soda onboard (carry on) and went right through without any issues. Their "soda package" is outrageous in pricing so if you drink soda, carry what you need.

I personally get their "free" milk morning, noon, and night. They have plenty of other non-alcoholic drinks available that are better than soda :D

Paul

Thanks for the info! It didn't say anything about a fan so I copied it and will take it with me...and my fan!! LOL:D

Archived