Naples Shore Excursion

jwxr7

Does anyone have any experience with "LIMOSERVICENAPLES"? We are a party of 6 adults booked on the "Norwegian Jade" sailing from Barcelona on August 15, 2010. We are looking to do a Sorrento/Amalfi Coast tour and this company has the best price.

Thanks,

John Renna

Never heard of them! "Limo" something or other is become a favorite business name. What is the price, I'd say if it is 400 Euros or lower / car then that is getting pretty good. But, also don't forget that whatever the price once you divide by 6 you are talking even 100 euros comes out to about 20 bucks / person difference about the cost of a couple drinks on the ship. I too was very torn trying to setup private tours in ports where I had nothing but the WEB and web site recommendations to go off. In the end I didn't choose any tour operator based on price alone.

Good luck, we loved Naples ( Pompeii and Amalfi )

Does anyone have any experience with "LIMOSERVICENAPLES"? We are a party of 6 adults booked on the "Norwegian Jade" sailing from Barcelona on August 15, 2010. We are looking to do a Sorrento/Amalfi Coast tour and this company has the best price.

Thanks,

John Renna

Thanks,

John Renna

We never heard about that company. Last year for our Naples shore excursion we booked through www.drivearounditaly.com, recommended by a friend of ours who already tested them and we had a great time.

They drove us from Naples port to Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento.

Our driver-guide Carlo was wonderful: good English spoken, clean and new Mercedes Minivan and he explained us everything, driving us through the narrow streets of Positano and Sorrento.

He took us in a little village overlooking Positano where we had a cheap and good lunch at "Costantino" with a breathtaking view on the city.

We can highly recommend them to you as well!!:)

Archived