Oasis/Allure Cabins facing Boardwalk or Central Park

AF-1

anyone who has been onbard and stayed in a balcony cabin facing either the Boardwalk or Central Park would you let me know your feedback. I am trying to decide which way to go and would like to hear about your experiences prior to booking. thanks.

• 1 year later...

We were on Oasis AFTER your cruise but had CP balcony and absolute loved it; we are on Allure also in CP balcony coming up soon. Just curious as to what you ended up doing and what you thought. Hope you had a great trip.

Responded to first post because I did not see the date.

Anyway to MMBL start a new thread next time you have a Question plenty of people will jump in :)

I have booked a BW on my up comming allure cruise and stayed in a BW on my last Oasis cruise. Love the BW! :)

If you loved your last cabin, Don't fix what ain't broken :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Reader

Hi Reader0108598

I am just a little confused by your post which, I think, is addressed to me. I didn't have a question but was responding to a post about cabins on the Oasis and Allure- or so I thought. I don't get on this site very often so I am a little confused if you are saying that I should have started a new thread even though it was in response to a question asked? Anyway, just curious because I don't want to be posting incorrectly! Thanks for the tip.:)

Responded to first post because I did not see the date.

Anyway to MMBL start a new thread next time you have a Question plenty of people will jump in :)

I have booked a BW on my up comming allure cruise and stayed in a BW on my last Oasis cruise. Love the BW! :)

If you loved your last cabin, Don't fix what ain't broken :)

Enjoy your cruise!

Reader

• 2 weeks later...

we ended up booking a Boarwalk cabin. We liked it a lot. We had views of the sea, the boardwalk, could sit on balcony and watch the aqua shows, noise level was not bad. We were on deck ten, four cabins from the rear. I would not want to book a cabin towards the doghouse; it is too far to see the ocean and the shows.

Archived