Cruise deposit

woodley

We are going to book our first cruise with HAL and just wanted to know what their deposit requirements are. I have looked at their web site and I could not find where they had posted their requirements. Thanks

On the HAL website, just simulate trying to book a cruise. Once you choose a cabin category on the FARE SUMMARY page, go to the bottom of the page and click on the yellow "For Details of Your Fare" button. The deposit amount will be clearly indicated on the next page.

On the HAL website, just simulate trying to book a cruise. Once you choose a cabin category on the FARE SUMMARY page, go to the bottom of the page and click on the yellow "For Details of Your Fare" button. The deposit amount will be clearly indicated on the next page.
I thought of that, and tried it for several cases just after I last posted. Not once did it show me the deposit requirement. It was always blank. I know it used to show there.

I thought of that, and tried it for several cases just after I last posted. Not once did it show me the deposit requirement. It was always blank. I know it used to show there.

Still works for me...

Still works for me...
Hmmmm ... I've now tried about 8 test cases ... different ships and different dates ... and it has failed to show me the deposit every time. Maybe it's my browser. I'll try others. What browser are you using?

Edit: can you tell me one specific ship and date that works for you that I can try? Thanks.

Edit2: Never mind ... I found the problem! I'm using 800x600 pixels display, and the Total was off the right of the screen! When I didn't see anything under Guest 1 and Guest 2, I thought it was missing. Thanks!

Hmmmm ... I've now tried about 8 test cases ... different ships and different dates ... and it has failed to show me the deposit every time. Maybe it's my browser. I'll try others. What browser are you using?

I use Internet Explorer...Here is the result and where it shows the deposit amount...

Zuiderdam - October 24 - Panama Sunfarer - SY cabin

Stateroom Estimate Category: SY - SUPERIOR VERANDAH SUITES AVG 389 SQ FT INCL. VERANDAH Guest 1 Guest 2 Total Cruise/Tour Fare

C$2,145.77 C$2,145.77 C$4,291.54 Cancellation Plan

None None None Cruise/Tour Taxes & Fees C$326.87 C$326.87 C$653.74 Fuel Supplement None None None Pre/Post Transfers and Packages C$38.42 C$38.42 C$76.84 Miscellaneous Charges None None None Customer Pays

(Final Payment Due by 10/08/10) C$2,511.06 C$2,511.06 C$5,022.12 Stateroom Deposit Requirements Total First Deposit C$678.00 spacer.gif

I use Internet Explorer...Here is the result and where it shows the deposit amount...

Zuiderdam - October 24 - Panama Sunfarer - SY cabin

Stateroom Estimate Category: SY - SUPERIOR VERANDAH SUITES AVG 389 SQ FT INCL. VERANDAH Guest 1 Guest 2 Total Cruise/Tour Fare

C$2,145.77 C$2,145.77 C$4,291.54 Cancellation Plan

None None None Cruise/Tour Taxes & Fees C$326.87 C$326.87 C$653.74 Fuel Supplement None None None Pre/Post Transfers and Packages C$38.42 C$38.42 C$76.84 Miscellaneous Charges None None None Customer Pays

(Final Payment Due by 10/08/10) C$2,511.06 C$2,511.06 C$5,022.12 Stateroom Deposit Requirements Total First Deposit C$678.00 spacer.gif

I was editing post 8 above while you were posting. Thanks for checking for me. :)

Archived