How long do the Pack and Go rates hang around?

The pack and Go rates for our cruise came out the other day. I feel like they will kill any chance of getting anymore price drops since even though it may be a BL, it is still almost $300 pp LESS to book it.. Uuuuggghhhhh...:(

How long do they post them for a cruise? Or is it one of those no rhyme or reason type things?

The pack and Go rates for our cruise came out the other day. I feel like they will kill any chance of getting anymore price drops since even though it may be a BL, it is still almost $300 pp LESS to book it.. Uuuuggghhhhh...:(

How long do they post them for a cruise? Or is it one of those no rhyme or reason type things?

If you're booked ES and have an assigned Inside or Oceanview Cabin, and that Pack-and-Go BL rate is less than your ES rate, you can give-up your ES assigned cabin for a "TBA" BL cabin and get the price difference. With ES if a Guarantee Category above your Category drops below your ES Rate, you can give-up your cabin and take a TBA cabin in that higher Guarantee Category. ken

If you're booked ES and have an assigned Inside or Oceanview Cabin, and that Pack-and-Go BL rate is less than your ES rate, you can give-up your ES assigned cabin for a "TBA" BL cabin and get the price difference. With ES if a Guarantee Category above your Category drops below your ES Rate, you can give-up your cabin and take a TBA cabin in that higher Guarantee Category. ken

I have ES rate but we picked the cabin.. So what can I do? I am confused about this. Just when I was starting to understand ES rate with everything else this pops up..:(

When you say if it drops below my ES rate, is that the rate that I originally paid OR is it my last ES Price match that I received OBC for? We originally paid $1319 for our 8K.. Now we have dropped to $1269 with price reductions and OBC..

I have ES rate but we picked the cabin.. So what can I do? I am confused about this. Just when I was starting to understand ES rate with everything else this pops up..:(

When you say if it drops below my ES rate, is that the rate that I originally paid OR is it my last ES Price match that I received OBC for? We originally paid $1319 for our 8K.. Now we have dropped to $1269 with price reductions and OBC..

I think Ken thought you had a lower than balcony category. You can only move up to a suite guarantee now, cant downgrade. I reread what Ken said, he specifically said you could move to the BL guarantee if you were in a inside or OV ....which you say you are not. He was using it as a example, that you can move to the guarantee HIGHER than what you have, not lower.

The price of course you need to match is your current price, since you already received OBC or a price drop for the difference. You cant put in for the same price drop again, using your original price.

I think Ken thought you had a lower than balcony category. You can only move up to a suite guarantee now, cant downgrade. I reread what Ken said, he specifically said you could move to the BL guarantee if you were in a inside or OV ....which you say you are not. He was using it as a example, that you can move to the guarantee HIGHER than what you have, not lower.

The price of course you need to match is your current price, since you already received OBC or a price drop for the difference. You cant put in for the same price drop again, using your original price.

YES - what Fire sez! I missed that Eva has a Balcony, in which case the fare for a Guarantee "ST" would have to drop below her current/latest ES Fare.

ken

Archived