Solsticizing M class schedule

takemewithyou

What exactly is meant by that phrase?

I assume that it's a face lift to look more like the Solstice - is this good or bad?

See this press release from Celebrity:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/aboutceleb/pressDetails.do;jsessionid=0000qLk2uhgdeE45a-Wq8eJ0qNu:12hdebebp?pagename=press_room_details&event_date=2010-05-10&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A

I have since researched some other web sites and it seems that Infinity is next, then Summit, then Millie in April, 2012.

Anyone else have info?

We're just back from our first Celebrity cruise on the Millenium to Alaska and am wondering if the wonderful warm salt water pool will remain and be open to all over 18 after being Solsticised?

See this press release from Celebrity:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/aboutceleb/pressDetails.do;jsessionid=0000qLk2uhgdeE45a-Wq8eJ0qNu:12hdebebp?pagename=press_room_details&event_date=2010-05-10&event_type=press_release&sequence_code=A

I have since researched some other web sites and it seems that Infinity is next, then Summit, then Millie in April, 2012.

Anyone else have info?

I did a search and came up with a match for your Millennium April 2012.

I found a couple of items that differed on Infinity and Summit though.

Once 2011 maybe we will hear more....I found a thread saying

Infinity is Nov 2011 and Summit not till late 2012.

Too bad that press release doesn't have dates on it but it says both Infinity AND Summit are in 2011?

What exactly is meant by that phrase?

I assume that it's a face lift to look more like the Solstice - is this good or bad?

Great by me...I love the Solstice and also love the "M" class ships but they are in need of a "facelift" so if that means "solsticizing" them it's ok with me...they will still retain their own appeal....now if they take the Normandie away and turn it into a Murano's....well...THAT..would be awful!!

Archived