Courtyard Villas 16003 vs 17000 vs 16010

erdoran

16001 was awesome! Appeared to me on the cabin crawl to be much bigger than the ones with the side balconies--but the tradeoff was a beautiful, large solarium instead of an open-air balcony.

Has anyone seen 16003 and any of these others? How does it compare in size (by eyeball) to 16001 and to the side balcony CVs? I've seen pix of 17000, which is another front-facing CV and that one looked pretty narrow, nothing like 16001.

Pix are most welcome, especially of 16003!

16001 was awesome! Appeared to me on the cabin crawl to be much bigger than the ones with the side balconies--but the tradeoff was a beautiful, large solarium instead of an open-air balcony.

Has anyone seen 16003 and any of these others? How does it compare in size (by eyeball) to 16001 and to the side balcony CVs? I've seen pix of 17000, which is another front-facing CV and that one looked pretty narrow, nothing like 16001.

We have 16001 booked for October. I can't wait!!!:)

We have 16001 in August, thanks for your post.

Archived