Keep checking the price!!

shashi883

About a month ago I called Princess because the fare went down. I was credited $200 and by that time the cruise was paid for. I called Princess yesterday and they owe me $216 because the price went down again. Woo Hoo!!!

About a month ago I called Princess because the fare went down. I was credited $200 and by that time the cruise was paid for. I called Princess yesterday and they owe me $216 because the price went down again. Woo Hoo!!!

Yes, keep checking. As long as you find a price drop before final payment, they will continue to drop the price for you unless it is a flash promo price drop (which usually are not seen on the Princess website anyway). Congrats and best of luck getting another refund. ;)

So they won't reduce after final payment is made? Because it sounded like the OP indicated that the cruise was paid for?!? Or am I reading that wrong?

You are reading correctly, but if you look at the OP's countdown clock, they are still well within the final payment deadline. Many pay off their cruise in full even before the final payment date.

After final payment date, it never hurts to call and check, but most times the lower fares are not available to those already booked, as flash promotions are 'for new bookings only' so those already booked usually don't qualify for the lowered pricing.

You are reading correctly, but if you look at the OP's countdown clock, they are still well within the final payment deadline. Many pay off their cruise in full even before the final payment date.

After final payment date, it never hurts to call and check, but most times the lower fares are not available to those already booked, as flash promotions are 'for new bookings only' so those already booked usually don't qualify for the lowered pricing.

Thanks for the clarification Toto!

I have never been lucky enough to find a lower rate than when i booked. This is my 5th cruise, and i keep checking every day, the price has only gone up 1 time 50 bucks. I would love to have an OBC because the price goes down below what i paid for it. I booked with a travel website and for some reason i can't find princess cruises on there anymore when i search so i have no idea what their fare is right now, but i do check on princess.com , now if i find it lower on princess.com do travel websties honor that price or no? my final payment is not due until the end of this month.

-David

Archived