share private excursions 18 till 25 july???? or sugestions?

zangjuf

we are a family of 4 from the netherlands and cruising from Barcelona the 18th on NCL Jade.

Due to an accident i've got a permanent back injury so the best way to travel for me is to cruise and take privatecabs to do our excursions.

on preview cruises we had done so. But know to do so is rather expensive so we're looking for some nice people willing to share.

Perhaps another family with teenagers or a couple (or 2), Age with us no problem. Daughter is 15, son is 10 we are 43 and 47.

our kids (and we) are friendly, welbehaved, helpful, artistic (we are theatre people) en like to laugh and make friends.

we will be arriving 7/20/2010 in Livorno and 'we are wondering how much it would cost to go with a cab to florence, mostly for the Ponte Vecchio!

arriving 7/21/2010 in Civitavecchia and that's our first time so we MUST see the Colloseum (my son won't speak to me if we won't visit!!!), Like Rome 3D, Vatican, the temple of vesta, and of course the fountain!

arriving 7/22/2010 in Napels and we would like to go to Pompei first (again according to my son, the big reason to go on this cruise) then do some strolling in sorento, take aferry back to napels and when there is time see the blue grot in Capri?

HAS ANYONE DONE SO???? IS IT POSSIBLE????PLEASE HELP!!

Archived