Grand Cabana - HMC

GrammyJill

I have seen & read a lot about the cabanas & was wondering if anyone knew the current price of the Grand Cabana. It will probably be out of my price range but hey aren't cruise planners dreamers too?

I know the current price of the regular cabanas is $245 for 4. Also, I have found a website or 2 for the HMC maps but no where can I find more information.

Thanks!

A search here would reveal a number of posts on the Oasis, including the price of $1195, for up to 12 people. If you have 12, it is a pretty good bargain.

Do the search and you will see pictures and very nice descriptions of the amenities.

After looking around a bit more I discovered the name is Oasis & did find the price but it was from 2007 so hope it's current.

Do you think the Carnival Reps know much about it? And do you book it through the excursion desk as well.

Thanks again, Bruce!

The Carnival reps should know about it!

You can book it in advance if you convince Carnival you are an organized group. Not sure how they define that. Otherwise you book it at the shore excursion desk as soon as you can get onboard.

Or you could sail on HAL (like yours truly) and get to book it much earlier!

Archived