You Were Right !

Yeah ... Crusing sucks you in like that. Ive been fortunate enough to take one every year since my 1st but is really trying to come up with a way to take one every six months. Sometimes I feel like im going through cruise withdrawl. I'll be on my 3rd in September and I swear I look @ the Carnival site every single day 3 and 4 times a day. The kids and I have a plan to get on all the ships.

We took our first cruise to celebrate our 30th anniversary. We were hooked. Each year since we've taken a cruise to celebrate our anniversary......we just got off the QM2 after 24 days and I already have 4 cruises booked within the next 18 months!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Granny DI

I am so jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time! We are doing our 25th on the cruise and I hope to do everyone after that! The advantage to living in San Antonio, Galveston is so close. Hoping for more variety as we get the Magic! I have a friend sailing the Queen out of NY next year. I think it is the innagural voyage!

• 4 weeks later...

Someone said the "truest" thing over on the roll call thread before my last cruise (which was my first one!)

"There are only two types of people - those who have never cruised and those who are planning their next one!"

I believe them now!

Someone said the "truest" thing over on the roll call thread before my last cruise (which was my first one!)

"There are only two types of people - those who have never cruised and those who are planning their next one!"

I believe them now!

Amen..I may check over in Costa Boards..Did you reveiw Atlantica...aiming for Spirit class and that type of ship around the lines..Did Costa once on an oldie oldie...sjn.

Amen..I may check over in Costa Boards..Did you reveiw Atlantica...aiming for Spirit class and that type of ship around the lines..Did Costa once on an oldie oldie...sjn.

I didn't review it, but I LOVED every minute of it. It was a fantastic experience. She was a gorgeous ship and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite. The only thing that I could find to complain about was that the seafood was always served with all of the little bits still attached, but I realized that it was a cultural thing (Italian cruise line) and I just stopped ordering the seafood and my problem was solved. I would sail her again in a heartbeat and was really wanting to sail on her this Thanksgiving to the Eastern Caribbean. However, hubby wanted a quicker trip closer to home, so we are doing a 5 day to the Bahamas on the Fantasy out of Charleston instead.

I am working on one for next year, but I am having a hard time finding another ship that goes to 7 islands in 7 days with no day at sea. Any Ideas?

You can go on the Legend with us, it's four ports in seven days. That's a great thing. It's a Cruise critic cruise next June.:D

Just to make sure you know..... it's not the same after dry dock in November..... Itinerary has changed!!!!:(:(:(

Noooooooooooooo!

That was our family's dream cruise. The only thing stopping us was expensive airfare from LAX to SJ.

Booooo.

I'm with host mach on sea days....on the Legend last year on our first day at sea, miles from land, and the sky dark and heavy with impending rain, the sea as calm as a table top, frigate birds flying low to the water/black on dark, and the lightening, coming straight down to the water....fabulous......and then we went to tea.

Maybe it's because of aging, but a little down time is a wonderful thing.:rolleyes:

Thanks but not enough ports. :mad:

The Legend is an awesome ship and the itinerary is awesome (Grand Cayman,Cozumel, Roatan, Belize). 4 ports is about what you will realistically get out of a 7day cruise with Carnival, the 7day, 7port cruise was a unique one, I'd be surprised if we see that again.

8 day cruise I'm going on (Freedom) has 5 ports, with one really not counting as it's a night time port.

As others have state, sea days are really the best, once you experience that part, you'll know what we all mean when we say they are so nice.

• 1 month later...

I believe them now!

LOL!:eek::eek:

I too got the cruise bug right away. I wasn't home for a week before I was online booking our next cruise, as you can see we have 111 days to go and I am on website EVERY day checking out excursions and such Planning for me is half the fun. But booking so far in advance sure makes the countdown seem never ending. Oh to be in double digits at least!:)

Archived