Azamara UK

piscean

I have today been informed by my nice lady at RCC that Azamara UK is now up and running and that the new UK brochure is a lot lighter than earlier ones!

I have visited the site Azamaraclubcruisesco.uk and requested my brochure. .....................................

We had a brochure through the post yesterday - actually it was so light and lacking in information I would say it was more a flyer - unfortunately cannot go back and refer to it, its recyled already

We had 2 copies of the 3-page folded flyer (when will they get their postal list sorted out to weed out sending the same thing to both people in the house?!) but have gone on line to order the new full-on brochure. Eagerly awaiting....!

We had a brochure through the post yesterday - actually it was so light and lacking in information I would say it was more a flyer - unfortunately cannot go back and refer to it, its recyled already

Ditto but I did remark to my husband that I am sure that we had seen it including in something else we had received before. Could have been the last Captain's Club mailing or one from a TA.

Sue

Ditto but I did remark to my husband that I am sure that we had seen it including in something else we had received before. Could have been the last Captain's Club mailing or one from a TA.

Sue

Yes, you're right - it was a mailing from a TA about 3 weeks ago.

Archived