AQ early embarkation?

fossilcreekranch

I seem to remember something about the Aqua Class getting an early embarkation. Any experiences with this? I am booked in Aqua class on the Soltice in two weeks and would love to take advantage of this!

If you are Aqua class you will wait in a different area. They let suite guest go on first, Aqua next, conc class next, etc.... I was surprised Elite members were not upstairs with us. I think Celebrity should take care of Elite 1st, then Suite,Aqua etc... Have fun! You will love the Solstice!!!

If you are Aqua class you will wait in a different area. They let suite guest go on first, Aqua next, conc class next, etc.... I was surprised Elite members were not upstairs with us. I think Celebrity should take care of Elite 1st, then Suite,Aqua etc... Have fun! You will love the Solstice!!!

Hi,:) not sure I understand your post......Elite folks have their own line

for check in but to be honest, if a "regular line" has less people on it?

I would go there first;)....they do take care of Elite:D

Not upstairs where? Maybe I missed something:eek:

Its not an early embarkation, its just a seperate line for AQ passengers....Sometimes its a benefit, sometimes not....

They do usually start the check-in process before the ship is ready to board new passengers. When that occurs, the suite guests are directed to a waiting area after checking in and do board first once the ship is ready for boarding (at least it works this way at FLL). Aqua class are also seated in a designated location and board second. Then Concierge Class.

If you arrive at the terminal when boarding has already commenced, then Suites, Aqua, Concierge and Elites have special lines (that may or may not be shorter than the general line) for checking in, but once checked you are just send to the boarding line rather than to a waiting area.

They do usually start the check-in process before the ship is ready to board new passengers. When that occurs, the suite guests are directed to a waiting area after checking in and do board first once the ship is ready for boarding (at least it works this way at FLL). Aqua class are also seated in a designated location and board second. Then Concierge Class.

If you arrive at the terminal when boarding has already commenced, then Suites, Aqua, Concierge and Elites have special lines (that may or may not be shorter than the general line) for checking in, but once checked you are just send to the boarding line rather than to a waiting area.

Great job explaining it!

Archived