wearing green

lidorose

I have been trying to post a new thread for the last five days with no luck. One of my attempts at posting worked (St. Patrick's Day), only the thread is blank, so I apologize to any who clicked into that thread and found nothing. Honestly, there was something there when I hit the "submit" button!

ANYWAY, has anyone sailed HAL over St. Patrick's Day? Do they do anything special to recognize the holiday?

Thanks!

I have been trying to post a new thread for the last five days with no luck. One of my attempts at posting worked (St. Patrick's Day), only the thread is blank, so I apologize to any who clicked into that thread and found nothing. Honestly, there was something there when I hit the "submit" button!

Thanks!

The wee people do strang things at this time of the year but it is the first time they stole the contents of a thread. Erin go Bragh

LOL, Lipopop and the rest of you. The wee folk. Hadn't thought of that. I guess I just don't have the luck o' the Irish. There goes wishing for that upgrade!:D

I suppose I'll have to bring out the family emeralds for formal night and dejectedly sit at my table and stare at the wall while gnawing on a sorry, tough piece of meat, all the while wishing for corned beef and cabbage instead (with tongue firmly planted in cheek).;)

Seriously, corned beef and cabbage? That would be a great addition to the menu for St. Paddy's Day. Although I doubt there'd be too many takers over the crabs legs and prime rib, but you never know. Perhaps the leprechauns will work their magic between now and then and surprise us all...

Top 'o the mornin' to ya!

I suppose I'll have to bring out the family emeralds for formal night and dejectedly sit at my table and stare at the wall while gnawing on a sorry, tough piece of meat, all the while wishing for corned beef and cabbage instead (with tongue firmly planted in cheek).;)

Perhaps a wee drop o' the foggy mountain dew will ease your pain...

:rolleyes:

I was on the Zuiderdam for last St. Patrick's Day and it went pretty much unnoticed. Saw a few folks wearing green, but no mention of it in the daily program or in any announcement. The cruise director did wish everyone a Happy SPD. That was it. :D

Archived