CWS is promoting their New Ocean Resort Beach

gtcruzer

This is not actually a New Ocean Resort Beach, it's Mr Sanchos and has been around for years.

We've been going there since 2003.

Here is the website for Mr Sanchos

http://www.mrsanchos.com

You can either do the all inclusive or simply go there and order what you want off the menu.

who is CWS?

cozumel water sports

and how did you find the website?

since you asked :D

http://www.cozumeltripadvisor.com/ToursExcursions/OceanResortBeach.htm

This is not actually a New Ocean Resort Beach, it's Mr Sanchos and has been around for years.

the pics on the website above dont look like the same place...

but, oh if they send us to sancho's i'm gonna be hot. that is what i'm trying to avoid.

I'd be interested in hearing from someone who's been. Headed to Cozumel in September with my parents (70's) and daughter (3). Looking for a resort/beach experience that is clean - clean changing areas/rest rooms - and not too crowded. All-inclusive not a resquirement.

If you know of any other locations, please advise. We considered just hopping in a cab and asking the driver to take us to a nice hotel and paying the entrance fee. But I don't know any hotels down there. Any suggestions/advice?

Thanks in advance!

well, we booked it (sept 8)

i'll post back and let you folks know how it was

Thanks! I look forward to your insight. We are cruising in mid-October and are trying to find something like this. Awesome!

they call it the Ocean Resort All Inclusive Beach Break Day Pass

has anyone been there? done it?

looks/sounds great on their website.

I am interested in finding out more information on Ocean Resort beach break before signing up with are usual choice. Please send website can not find it. We have been to pb and have always enjoyed it. This time I would like to find something less crowded.

That link makes it look like you're going to tripadvisor.com when it's really the page for CWS. I can't find anything about the place on tripadvisor.

Has anyone actually gone there or found a review of the place without it being on the CWS site? I haven't been able to find anything.

I have requested some information also but havn't gotten a response as I would like to know the location of the beach before booking. I am sure someone will respond soon. I do not want to judge a place by pictures alone. Awaiting for a true review.

I have requested some information also but havn't gotten a response as I would like to know the location of the beach before booking. I am sure someone will respond soon. I do not want to judge a place by pictures alone. Awaiting for a true review.

I posted on their facebook fan page and still haven't heard back. someone else posted there and asked the location, and they did respond with: It is next to [san Francisco beach] pretty much, between this one and San Francisco Beach is Carlos n' Charlies Beach, so they are all together

Not sure if that helps. I'm reluctant to book without getting a response. Please post back if you hear from them. TIA!

not sure if it is the same place as when we went last summer but suspect it is. It at the north end of the island, basically right where the black top ends... We did the power boats excursion through them, and suspect its the same beach.

pictures from our trip here

from our Conquest review (see signature)

Finally in Cozumel we elected to do a speed boat and beach escape offered via Cozumel water sports. The tour in a bit out of the way at the north end of island. They provide taxi service both ways rather than corral everyone on to a bus. The location before and after the power boats had a pool, volleyball, and other activities to keep you busy. We had a good time on the boats. We spent at least an hour in the boats, with a stop in the middle at a secluded beach to swim and snorkel (although not as much to see as in Grand Cayman). Afterwards, they provided lunch with chicken fajitas. The place was in good shape (although they could use a new deck) and for someone just looking for some fun on a budget, it served the purpose.

not sure if it is the same place as when we went last summer but suspect it is. It at the north end of the island, basically right where the black top ends... We did the power boats excursion through them, and suspect its the same beach.

pictures from our trip here

from our Conquest review (see signature)

Finally in Cozumel we elected to do a speed boat and beach escape offered via Cozumel water sports. The tour in a bit out of the way at the north end of island. They provide taxi service both ways rather than corral everyone on to a bus. The location before and after the power boats had a pool, volleyball, and other activities to keep you busy. We had a good time on the boats. We spent at least an hour in the boats, with a stop in the middle at a secluded beach to swim and snorkel (although not as much to see as in Grand Cayman). Afterwards, they provided lunch with chicken fajitas. The place was in good shape (although they could use a new deck) and for someone just looking for some fun on a budget, it served the purpose.

Thank you. I'm not sure the resort is the same, but how was your experience with Carnival Water Sports? Were you happy with their service? I hate that they haven't responded to my inquiries. Thanks again!

That link makes it look like you're going to tripadvisor.com when it's really the page for CWS. I can't find anything about the place on tripadvisor.

Has anyone actually gone there or found a review of the place without it being on the CWS site? I haven't been able to find anything.

I'd be interested in hearing how this was...I'm with you Carolyn, not finding anything on tripadvisor and the "tripadvisor" in the name of the company's web site makes me a little suspicious.

Thank you. I'm not sure the resort is the same, but how was your experience with Carnival Water Sports? Were you happy with their service? I hate that they haven't responded to my inquiries. Thanks again!

I looked some more at the pictures in the linka above and at least what is pictured is not the same beach.

As for working with them, we had one glitch in that when we originally booked, they confirmed our email and but we were supposed to put a deposit, but we never got anything. Turns out, it was right after the ports opened back up for Mexican travel and they were swamped. But when we checked back, they found the reason and after that, no problems. I assume they contract out a lot of these tours so can't speak to this specific one.

ok after i booked the guy emailed back that it used to be called Costa Sur Beach Club and it is next to Carlos n Charlies Beach Club and the Reef Residences

...and my att email was putting their emails in my web based spam folder,

even though i use outlook. i had to go in and click not spam.

Archived