e-docs

ok, i'll start with apoligizing if this has already been addressed, i searched with no results.

We're frequent RCCL cruisers, but this will be our first cruise since we had to go to e-docs since the new charge. I don't remember needing anything other then my setsail pass the last few cruises. Is there any reason to actually print the 40 pages?

Is there a charge for preprinted luggage tags? Do I just call RCCL to request the tags?

There is no charge. Just go to your My Cruises page. Click on your cruise booking/reservation number. Look on the right and see "checkin online" and "cruise documentation". If it says "status: issued", then click on "check status" and there will be a place to click to have them send you luggage tags.

There is no charge. Just go to your My Cruises page. Click on your cruise booking/reservation number. Look on the right and see "checkin online" and "cruise documentation". If it says "status: issued", then click on "check status" and there will be a place to click to have them send you luggage tags.

We're on the 8-13 cruise to Alaska. I was emailed today my documents were ready - pulled the pdf up and printed the transfers, etc.

I went to my reservation on the website and it still says "not issued" Wha's up with that? I just want luggage tags. :)

Archived