What to do for 50th.

doubletree07

Looking for a good balcony stateroom on the Caribe deck/Coral Princess for Panama Canal 3/15/2011. Everything that comes up (through Princess website) is right before or after the humps. :confused: Anyone stayed in those rooms that can help me decide? Ideally trying to find a room between 320's and 405. Am I too late? :( Any comments would be appreciated. This would be a 50th wedding anniversary cruise - Panama Canal is on my husband's bucket list. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried entering the cabin number you are interested at the bottom to see if it is available? Princess website will only pull up 6 available cabins in each category, so there may be more. I would find a travel agent that can assist you. One who discounts can save you lots of $$$ plus alert you to all available staterooms in the category you are looking at. Congratulations on the big 50. :)

Toto is right as far as having a TA check to see if there is something available between C320 and C405. I did notice that C411 and C414 are available & they are before the hump. They are the same category BD as 320 - 405. Later when people cancel you would probably get your desired location.

If you do book, we have an active roll call going for the Coral Princess, March 15th, 2011 Panama Canal sailing. Do join us!!

Congratulations on your 50th. We just made our 50th 9 days ago!!

Have you tried entering the cabin number you are interested at the bottom to see if it is available? Princess website will only pull up 6 available cabins in each category, so there may be more. I would find a travel agent that can assist you. One who discounts can save you lots of $$$ plus alert you to all available staterooms in the category you are looking at. Congratulations on the big 50. :)

Thanks Toto: Right now working with a travel agent.

Looking at Caribe deck cabin 327 - it has a larger balcony I believe. Are you familiar with that deck or the Coral Princess. We are booking the March 15th partial. So many members have recommended the full transit but we weren't interested in a 14/15 day cruise. 10 days is plenty. We actually looked at the 10 day Acapulco.FLL but the airfare was outrageous.:eek: Again thanks.:)

Toto is right as far as having a TA check to see if there is something available between C320 and C405. I did notice that C411 and C414 are available & they are before the hump. They are the same category BD as 320 - 405. Later when people cancel you would probably get your desired location.

If you do book, we have an active roll call going for the Coral Princess, March 15th, 2011 Panama Canal sailing. Do join us!!

Congratulations on your 50th. We just made our 50th 9 days ago!!

That is great! Congratulations to you both and many more happy years together. :) Pretty sure we will be booking in the next day or so. Caribe 327. What deck/cabin are you on? Thanks for answering. Marie

Thanks Toto: Right now working with a travel agent.

Looking at Caribe deck cabin 327 - it has a larger balcony I believe. Are you familiar with that deck or the Coral Princess. We are booking the March 15th partial. So many members have recommended the full transit but we weren't interested in a 14/15 day cruise. 10 days is plenty. We actually looked at the 10 day Acapulco.FLL but the airfare was outrageous.:eek: Again thanks.:)

C323 and C331 are both available but just not 327.

That's a good location; I had a minisuite forward on Caribe and loved its easy access to the viewing deck forward. Didn't love the long walk back to the laundry room, though -- can't go for 15 days after a 4-day pre-cruise stay without doing laundry! But I was nearly all the way forward, unlike the cabins you're looking at. Enjoy.

Archived