Equinox review part one June 25-July 5th

bpmets

After all the help I received on the boards I wanted to post my review. My husband 54 myself 52 our two kids 22 and 19 . My kids both had friends and we traveled with another family our ages and they had 2 girls in 17.

My husband and I traveled to Rome four days early as we had never been to Europe before. We stayed at the hotel Sofitel in the Via Veneto and it was wonderful. We used rome cabs four times and they were there everytime and early.

We have cruised with Rccl 9 times and this was our first celebrity cruise.

First impressions the ship is beautiful and you never felt like it was crowded. We had a balcony stateroom and it was lovely.

We ate in the dining room everynight except the first where it was 2 for one . We ate in silk harvest. The service in silk harvest and the dining room was great. Silk Harvest was okay . The sushi was terrible but some of the appitizers were good.

The food in the dining room was much better than i expected. The rack of lamb and the beef tenderloin were great as were some of the pastas.

We only ate in Bistro 5 one day but i could of eaten there everyday. I had the best vegetable panini sandwich and the crepes were delicious.

More about the ports in the next review.

Archived