golf clubs and bikes

My husband and I are planning a cruise to Bermuda. We like biking and golf and are wondering if we are allowed to bring our bikes and clubs onboard? If yes, can they stay in our cabin or is there a storage room? We live close enough to the port that we don't have to worrying about flying.

I know golf clubs can come onboard, but I don't know about bikes.....unless you have a suite, I have NO idea where you'd put them...there is no "storage" except what space you have in your cabin.

I have this mental image of someone riding their 3 wheeler down the hall ways.... :D

We've done golf clubs, never seen an actual bike, other than a motorcycle.

You might try e-mailing RCI direct and asking - see what they have to say. I'm betting no to the bikes, but curious to see the answer.

Have fun!

^ Actually, that thread is over 3 years old and things have apparently changed. In that thread, the FAQ states bikes are not permitted. In my link to the current FAQ, there is no mention of bicycles whatsoever.

Best to call RCI and see what their answer is.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do;jsessionid=0000Sjh3OzDWFGENFvW8c_4lUGP:13hldil87?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqSubjectName=Onboard+Policies&faqId=2608&faqSubjectId=333&faqType=faq

Interestingly, someone asked about bikes on the Celebrity board and someone responded that they just asked their TA, who called the company and said YES on Celebrity, NO on RCCL.

But if you have one of those really compact, foldable bikes you could just put it in a suitcase and they wouldn't know/care, probably.

Archived