Happy Birthday to Me on the Century !!

Nanci

I just booked the Celebrity Century for the 4/30 sailing !!!! What better way to celebrate a birthday than on a cruise!! This will be my 4th cruise on the Century, but have been on over 30 !! Who else will be on this cruise? Come join in the celebration !!!

Celebrity is running a 2 night cruise I think on the Millie,DH birth day is Dec 3 would be great gift,but he won't go.We are doing a 12 night in June so he says he can't take off work.I feel like calling his Boss and asking him to give him the day off so we can go.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

Thanks everyone for your good birthday wishes! I plan to celebrate for 7 nights on the ship rather than just 1 night at home! Susan---welcome! Even though there may only be a few of us let's arrange to meet up. Roxanne: Any suggestions as to date and time?

Hi Susan - you may remember we exchanged a few emails early last month - nice to see you back! We are now officially a group of 3 cruisers for this sailing!

Nanci, I've no idea yet about where and when to meet - but we have plenty of time to mull it over . . . I'm always game to sharing a cocktail or two at any one of those lovely lounges onboard. :)

Let's all try to keep the thread going over at the connections board - you never know who else will sign up, especially now that we are down to final payment. Hopefully we can help each other make the time until April 30 fly by!

Hi Roxanne & Susan: Only 11 short (??) weeks till we are on board the Century!!!. Wow.......that really seems so far off, but at least we have a cruise to look forward to. I am going to my TA next week and will check whether there will be groups on our sailing. Happy Valentines Day !!

Archived