Applying for the Carnival Corp stock OBC

Go-Bucks!

Last time I did this I remember sending an email to Liz Daniels and she quickly got the job done. But I forget how I got the documentation of proof of stock ownership to her. I doubt if I faxed it 'cuz I don't have a fax machine, but maybe I did. Wish I could remember!!

For any of you who email her about getting your OBC - does she require you to fax the stock ownership proof? If not, how did you do it??

I have always faxed it to her and followed up with an email. She always responds promptly!

I think the only way you could provide the documentation via email is if you had an electronic copy of your statement that you could attach. Either something you have scanned or someone has scanned and sent to you.

If I remember correctly, you can also scan it and send it in an email. She has to have the proof of stock ownership to grant the credit.
Right. What I do is to go online to my stock portfolio and print out the page that shows my CCL stock listed. It must have your name as owning the account. I also send a copy of my "Paid in full" confirmation which has my name and booking # on it.

I download my broderage statements, and attach it to the email I send to Liza. As long as the statement is fairly current, she is happy and then, I am happy. You can also scan the document and attach that to the email.

I download my broderage statements, and attach it to the email I send to Liza. As long as the statement is fairly current, she is happy and then, I am happy. You can also scan the document and attach that to the email.

I do this too, my brokerage offers 'e-documents' and allows me to download pdf versions of my statements and transactions. I attached my May statement to a request for OBC I sent in June and Liz processed it same day. So much faster/nicer than having to do scans or faxes.

I do this too, my brokerage offers 'e-documents' and allows me to download pdf versions of my statements and transactions. I attached my May statement to a request for OBC I sent in June and Liz processed it same day. So much faster/nicer than having to do scans or faxes.

What is her email address??

Dear Paul,

What is the minimum number of shares one may purchase to be eligible for obc.

Thank you for your info.

Irene

We've used a copy of our proxy vote statement to get our stockholder credit on our Carnival Line's cruise's. It's worked very well, so far :) .

I don't like sending copies of our "regular" statement's. You either have to "black out" all your other activity, or let people you don't know have access to your investments :eek: !

100 shares is the amount you need to own to get OBC (you'll also get dividend's at the end of the year, if they're available :)).

I fold the most recent statement to show as little other stuff as possible and scan to a file. Then I use Paint to open the file and wipe out anything I don't want anyone else to know (like account number, other activity etc) leaving CCL stock info and account owner name and address. Then I attach it to an email and send it on to Liz. Not that hard to do - considering I rec'd $250 for one cruise and $100 for another. My next cruise will get $250 more. That $600 is a bit more than 1/3 of what I paid originally!! Not to mention that the stock has nearly doubled since I bought it!! :D:D

I fold the most recent statement to show as little other stuff as possible and scan to a file. Then I use Paint to open the file and wipe out anything I don't want anyone else to know (like account number, other activity etc) leaving CCL stock info and account owner name and address. Then I attach it to an email and send it on to Liz. Not that hard to do - considering I rec'd $250 for one cruise and $100 for another. My next cruise will get $250 more. That $600 is a bit more than 1/3 of what I paid originally!! Not to mention that the stock has nearly doubled since I bought it!! :D:D

You definitely can't go wrong owning the stock. The beauty of it is that this is in addition to any perks or OBC you get from your TA. Life is good!!!!

I've also taken a picture of the statement or proxy, uploaded it to my PC and attached it to an email addressed to Liz. It's worked on several occasions when I haven't been able to get through on the fax number.

I've also taken a picture of the statement or proxy, uploaded it to my PC and attached it to an email addressed to Liz. It's worked on several occasions when I haven't been able to get through on the fax number.

Thanks for this tip! This way was the easiest for me. I just took a picture of my latest statement (which made it easy to cover up any personal/sensitive info), uploaded it to my computer, and attached it to my email to Liza. All done - now I'm ready to sail. :D

Carnival's stock symbol is CCL. I opened a TDAmeritrade account a few years ago and just purchased 100 shares. I have received the OBC and have seen a small increase in price too, so I am happy. I believe it's trading around $32 right now so it's $3200 investment you need to make. We have it in our IRA so we won't be touching it for a while anyway. I also bought RCCL stock and got my OBC that way when we sail Royal Caribbean too.

The best way to purchase the stocks cheap is to open an account and buy it yourself. When I first purchased stocks with my Wells Fargo investment account, they charged me $90 just to buy the darn stock. I was so mad! So now I am wiser and spend $5 to make the same purchase. That's why TDAmeritrade is a great place to do it!

By the way, I also bought for my daughter Sarah, who often gets her own cabin with either my DH or my nanny. She's only 10 but given that they are in a separate cabin often, it's nice to have the credit.

Katherine

Archived