Splendor Categorey 1A

kandlwed

1206 looks larger, 1202 is marked for a twin and convertible sofa... but 1206 might also have the same and not be marked.

both are obviously port hole cabins.

Thank you Firefly. That is what I was thinking, but just wanted to get an experts advice. ;-)

So, it is possible 1206 could be bunk beds. I dont have access to pull the ship up on the TA site, or Id look it up there.

Thanks again. I am fine with that. I am going to be booking today with my TA and will have her verify. I just wanted to have all my ducks in a row before we book.

Thanks again. I am fine with that. I am going to be booking today with my TA and will have her verify. I just wanted to have all my ducks in a row before we book.

The problem is the verbage is often wrong in the cabin descriptions. I know a lot of cabins show as upper and lower on Conquest, that are two twins or a twin and a convertible sofa ... so even if she reads it to you, that still is inconclusive.

This is what the TA site shows as descriptions:

Cabin 1202 (4A IST3) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 upper rab:0

View: no window or balcony

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

Cabin 1206 (4A ISTW) 185 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

Interesting since the deckplans on Carnival show a triangle which looks like it means a convertible sofa on 1202. When it comes to 1As you just cant trust the information from Carnival :(

We need someone who was in that cabin on that ship

Based on the above saying the twins make into a king for 1206 ... Id for sure pick that one.

Hmmm, with it saying no window, do you think it actually does has a porthole?

Someone has the wrong ship.

Here's the correct descriptions

Splendor

Cabin 1202 (1A OSLS) 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 sofabed rab:0

View: 2 portholes

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Cabin 1206 (1A OSUL) 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper rab:0

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Splendor

Thank you Legend! We booked Cabin 1205, so I would assume it is the same specs as Cabin 1206. Right? ;-)

Splendor

Where can I get this type of information for cabin 7293 and 7290 on Deck 7 of the Splendor?

Both cabins are the same I was told

Cabin 7290 (4F ISTW) 185 sq ft

Both cabins are the same I was told

Cabin 7290 (4F ISTW) 185 sq ft

Thank so much for the information Legend :) I will be booking one of those two rooms then.

Archived