Eurodam MDR Table Question

Live4cruises

Our upcoming cruise (yes, it is still a year away, but I am an excited planner) will be our first in a Deluxe Verandah Suite. Since we are in a suite, I thought we might be able to request a specific table in the MDR. We have late upper fixed seating. We’ve looked at the dining room plans posted here on CC, and are curious about tables 313, 314 and 315 shown in the circular area between the stairs. Has anyone sat in that area, or have any comments about it?

We were just on the Eurodam (april/may 2010) and had the table in the circular area. I know the table map shows multiple tables, there was actually only two. We were seated at table 317, which was a actually a square 8-top. There was also a 2-top to one side. The square 8-top was a very nice configuration, plenty of room on each side. There was very little attention from other tables around railing. It was a very nice table, very little traffic around us. One nice thing about this table is the mirrored ceiling above. We were actually able to take a picture of us and our tablemates by placing the camera on the table. The servers were very competent and attentive. If I can figure out how to do it I will post a photo

Dennis

Archived