Carnival Inspiration Questions

newlife_2010

I am looking to book my 2nd cruise!! I am going to get my own room. But 3 people want to share room. How does that work with the 3rd person? There are 2 twin beds? Where does the 3rd person go?

How is the Inspiration? I was on FREEDOM this past January. We are looking at the 5 day Tampa to Mexico and Cayman Islands.

We all want the food! I know that sounds bad but that is the truth. :) How is it?

Some rooms also have a bunk for the third person....depends on what type of room you had.

We did that five day to Cozumel and Grand Cayman two years ago and had a terrific time... would do it again in a heartbeat!

Enjoy!

Inspiration is a nice ship. She's much smaller than Freedom, but she has all of the important amenities (plus Waterworks!) and a tip-top crew. We're sailing on her for the third time this September.

I am looking to book my 2nd cruise!! I am going to get my own room. But 3 people want to share room. How does that work with the 3rd person? There are 2 twin beds? Where does the 3rd person go?

How is the Inspiration? I was on FREEDOM this past January. We are looking at the 5 day Tampa to Mexico and Cayman Islands.

We all want the food! I know that sounds bad but that is the truth. :) How is it?

We did this cruise last January!!!! Was very nice! FOOD was awesome! We were on the Freedom back in Nov 2008 loved that cruise too! BUT actually like the food and service better on the Inspiration! The only thing to be aware of is the ship is a lot smaller! At times I felt a bit crowded! BUT it was a cheap cruise and we had a blast! You make the best of it! THis was also my first inside room ever! So that played into how I felt crowded!

WE LOVE Grand Cayman and Cozumel!!!!! :D

BOTH AWESOME PORTS!

LOVE the port in Tampa too!!!!! If you are going the day before your cruise go to Channelside you will have a blast there!

Channelside is where the ship sails from!

Have a great trip!!!!!!

Actually it seems there are three choices. Some cabins have a trundle bed, which is lower to the floor. The rollaway, and the upper bunk. After reading someone got a trundle etc, I moved to a quad with bunk beds.

PS you can see if there are bunk beds by looking at the deck plans on Carnival.com. If not and there are three of you, its one of the other choices.

We did this cruise last January!!!! Was very nice! FOOD was awesome! We were on the Freedom back in Nov 2008 loved that cruise too! BUT actually like the food and service better on the Inspiration! The only thing to be aware of is the ship is a lot smaller! At times I felt a bit crowded! BUT it was a cheap cruise and we had a blast! You make the best of it! THis was also my first inside room ever! So that played into how I felt crowded!

WE LOVE Grand Cayman and Cozumel!!!!! :D

BOTH AWESOME PORTS!

LOVE the port in Tampa too!!!!! If you are going the day before your cruise go to Channelside you will have a blast there!

Channelside is where the ship sails from!

Have a great trip!!!!!!

What a small world AngleKappie. Our FIRST cruise was on Freedom (Nov 30, 2008) I don't remember you though lol... I do remember the "power turn" after Grand Caymen :eek:. Who knew they could turn that big of a ship completely around that quickly...DW fell off the bed, and another couple who were traveling with us got sloshed out of the hot tub... that was FUN....

Our next cruise is going to be on the Inspiration Sept 25, 2010.... I am glad to hear that everyobe has had a good time on previous voyages on the Inspiration. I was a bit worried (at first) about it being a "smaller" ship, but like you said it is what you make of it, and we are looking forward to it.

OP - We are booked in a quad (6B) on the Main Deck (Forward). It has the twin beds that will be together for a king size for me an DW to share, and it has TWO uppers that drop from the walls for DS(19), and DD(15) to each use.

I think you'll find that the "Inspiration" is OUTSTANDING! Yes, she's smaller but she's not short on activities, and entertainment! Food is excellent as well. You'll like the "Serenity Deck", and your kids, if you bring them, will enjoy the new "Water Works". Port of Tampa, as noted above, is truly great as well, and embarkation/debarkation is a breeze.

Book "Inspiration" with confidence!

"SKY"

We were on the Inspiration April, 2009, 1st and only cruise. There were 4 of us in a quad and it really wasn't that bad and I'm a very large woman. We had the 2 bunks and during the day they are usually up. If my sisters wanted a nap they just pulled them down. We all enjoyed that cruise so much, I don't think we would have noticed if it was too crowded.

Archived