Where is the Noordam 13Jan to 6Feb

seasearider

Does anyone know where the Noordam is during this time? I've read this ship was in drydock in Germany recently, so not sure why there is this gap in her schedule.

We are about to book our first HAL cruise on the Nooordam 6Jan, but concerned there are no cruises after ours.

Thanks for your help!!!

It was scheduled for a charter and a drydock in Mid Jan to early Feb. I am not sure which came first (IIRC the drydock was first, then the possibly the charter in very late Jan.)

Don't know if the drydock will be canceled, or if they will still do it. The Germany drydock this summer was a last minute thing as a long (almost 2 month), WorldCup charter was canceled.

Does anyone know where the Noordam is during this time? I've read this ship was in drydock in Germany recently, so not sure why there is this gap in her schedule.

We are about to book our first HAL cruise on the Nooordam 6Jan, but concerned there are no cruises after ours.

Thanks for your help!!!

Seasearider, The cruise you are thinking of booking was originally scheduled to be a dry dock period but that was canceled following the dry dock in Germany. So there is no need to worry that some of the dry dock work and curtailment of services will start on your cruise.

Following your cruise there are 3 x 7 day Jazz Charters and then the ship resumes its normal Caribbean schedule.

Archived