private balcony on liberty of the seas

How private are the hump cabins on liberty of the seas? can we sunbathe nude, and feel the breeze in "private"? or is there not much privacy?

Not that much privacy, the bridge can see the whole side of the ship, also all balcony's are covered by cameras!

Someone WILL "peek"... your neighbors can see onto your balcony if they want to. The divider is not total.

And, the balconies don't get alot of sun..mainly early morning or late afternoon...each deck is covered by the one above.

I always sunbathe in the nude on the balcony. I keep an ear open for the neighbours but no one has ever come out while I'm out there. And if they did, I wouldn't peer through or around the dividers to see what they're doing and I expect the same common courtesy. As for cameras, I've never seen one that's aimed into any balcony I've been on.

How private are the hump cabins on liberty of the seas? can we sunbathe nude, and feel the breeze in "private"? or is there not much privacy?

From recent experience, 7330 seemed to be plenty private.

Archived