Private Excursions in Nassau

kevey

Hi all

Going to Nassau on Carnival Destiny in August. Can anybody tell me if we can get a private trip around the island (including stop at Atlantis) from the dock for 6 people and how much it would possibly be ?

Hi all

Going to Nassau on Carnival Destiny in August. Can anybody tell me if we can get a private trip around the island (including stop at Atlantis) from the dock for 6 people and how much it would possibly be ?

A couple of years ago we had a good experience booking through Island Marketing, whom I believe are brokers. We booked the "Taste of Nassau" tour as there were only two of us, which had a pp charge (about $30) and was in a "shared" van. We were the only ones booked and ended up having the whole van to ourselves and were able to personalise the tour as we wished. They also do a private van hire rate which is not much different if there are 6 of you and you may prefer that route so you will know that you have the van to yourselves. HTH.

Archived