Acta Atrium Palace

sachcan9

we are staying here pre-cruise for one night and we were wondering if anyone had feedback on this hotel. It has gotten pretty good marks on trip advisor but if anyone has had, or has known anyone who has had, a stay here I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks

Hi,

I have stayed at the Atrium Palace twice, my parents have also stayed a few times (last time in May this year). The rooms/ bathrooms are reasonably modern/ updated. Location is great. We have always gotten great rates via their website. I suggest you ask for a room that faces front. I have read that the ones towards the back face a school playground , with lots of noise.

we decided last month that we will use the Atrium Palace for our November cruise. My only concern is how to get there...looks like cab fares from airport will be like 30-35 Euros, but I just can't see my trying to deal with luggage on the metro or Aerobus. They say alot of people roll their luggage along the main streets to hotels, but I am not sure I would be comfortable with that either. so it looks like we will do the cab to the hotel. The hotel does offer a pick up service, but it is rather expensive!

Our plan is to check in early, or at least drop off our luggage and then see Barcelona until we just can't walk another step. Get up the next morning and repeat the process!

We will also stay here one night post cruise.

Beverly

Archived