Dining Question about Blu

marydz

I realize every cruise is distinctly different but can anyone tell me who has cruised Aqua Class, how full was Blu around 8:00 or 8:15? Were there empty tables or was the dining room pretty full. Just trying to judge if it is better to eat earlier or later.

Thanks,

Mary

I realize every cruise is distinctly different but can anyone tell me who has cruised Aqua Class, how full was Blu around 8:00 or 8:15? Were there empty tables or was the dining room pretty full. Just trying to judge if it is better to eat earlier or later.

Thanks,

Mary

Hi Mary:) just remember, the restaurant only holds 132 people (I think)

and not all of us will be eating at the same time:D. I haven't ever

heard of lines or waiting in there. Maybe we will see each other!:)

Just back from Equinox Eastern Med - we ate in Blu every night at around 7 pm. On leaving around 8.30 ish never any queue and empty tables to be had. It is a very slick operation now. By the way the food was as outstanding as on our Xmas cruise on Equinox!

We just returned from a 7/11 - 7/18 cruise on the Solstice and usually went to Blu between 8:20 and 8:40. There were always tables of all sizes (2, 4, 6) available. One night was somewhat crowded, but there were still tables available and no real waiting time. Enjoy your cruise and your Blu experience (and if you do have to wait for a table, it is worth it).

Thanks,

Mary

You will not have a problem. Show up any time.

We are also just back from Med on Equinox. I have to agree; there was never a full restaurant in Blu, and we ate from 7:30-8:30. A few nights they had to use the back area, but some nights no one was even over there. Perhaps more folks in AQ also eat at the specialty places?

We are also just back from Med on Equinox. I have to agree; there was never a full restaurant in Blu, and we ate from 7:30-8:30. A few nights they had to use the back area, but some nights no one was even over there. Perhaps more folks in AQ also eat at the specialty places?

Who knows? What I do know is I am so looking forward to eating

in Blu:D:):D and that would be 5 weeks away!:)

On our January Solstice cruise the dining room was very full from 6:15 to about 7:45, after that there were always many seats open. It seems most AQ people like to eat earlier rather than later......including me...it's why the option of Select Dining is so appealing. 6PM is too early, 8-8:30 is too late...7:15...just about right!!!:D

Archived