Embarkation on Oasis

Honestly, embarkation at this new terminal is so fast and slick, this won't even be an issue. We are Platinum and were in the Priority Boarding line awaiting our turn, when the line for Suite Guests was empty he just waved us over. Seems it really doesn't matter - it's all about expedited service and that's what you will all get.

You could ask to stay in line with your friends, but honestly, it might be faster if you line up separately. There are a few things you all need to do when you get up to the wicket and it all takes time (credit card, passports, taking pictures). The boarding for non-suite and non-priority boarding (less than Platinum status) is arranged by Deck number and is very efficient. I expect you'll all be through at roughly the same time. If not, it's still the fastest we've ever encountered and you'll all be on your way in no time. :)

Have a great time.

I would not worry about the check-in line they move very quick now days. The line that will take you most time is the photo line for your sea pass card. That line always seams to be the slowest.

I can't say this about Oasis check in,as we have not sailed her yet, but have found that to be true on all the other ships.

Archived