Carry on Question

Buck64

Just wondering about the soda and water that we are allowed to carry on. Do we have to put it IN our carry on luggage or are we able to leave it out of the luggage?

I guess you could, but you have to carry it around the ship until your room is ready. Its usually easier to just put it in a bag.

It doesnt matter how you choose to carry it on.

Firefly, thanks. Let me ask you. Does the carryon have to be a particular size for carry on? Does it have to fit through a small xray machine?

I am taking enough soda and water (and a few mixers) for 5 people in our group but will put all together. Thought about a small hard sided suitcase but now thinking maybe something a little bigger.

Please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Firefly, thanks. Let me ask you. Does the carryon have to be a particular size for carry on? Does it have to fit through a small xray machine?

I am taking enough soda and water (and a few mixers) for 5 people in our group but will put all together. Thought about a small hard sided suitcase but now thinking maybe something a little bigger.

Please let me know.

Thanks so much!

The xray machines are the same size as airports for carry on. that being said, in New Orleans, Iv gotten by with a tiny bit larger carry on they let me take onboard.

Galveston is more strict and will make you get out of line and go back to where you check your luggage if they see you have one too big.

So, they can allow a slightly larger bag, it will still go thru the xray machines.

Please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Port Canaveral is realllllly strict with soda/water ...when you say enough for 5 people. Do you mean the 12 pack limit x 5?

I just came off of the Pride today- I brought home all the water I brought onboard except for two bottles. Bring a refillable cup and use that instead. We filled them up with ice and water from the Lido deck and didn't need to buy any water in port. One bottle per person and it was hot.

Archived