Land Line telephones

UandMe4Ever

Good Morning:

We are sailing on the NCL Dawn 8/29/10 and will be docked from Wed to Fri (9/1, 2 &3) at King's Wharf.

Our question: Is there a landline phone that takes charge cards to make a call back to (US) NJ? DH MUST use a landline to place this business call.

Any help or information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance very much.

I don't know if they take credit cards but the phones are not real plentiful and anytime I wanted to use one, crew members were on very long calls to home....who came blame them?:) I always had to wait to use one and even gave up at times, so just take that into consideration.

When I was there last week I noticed they had a mobile unit with additional phones parked next to the permanently installed phones at Heritage Wharf, and at least when I looked, the phones were not that busy. I'm almost certain you can use a credit card, but if not, I've see telephone cards for sale at the Dockyard...I think you can get them in Clocktower Mall, and I suspect in a couple of other places, too.

When I was there last week I noticed they had a mobile unit with additional phones parked next to the permanently installed phones at Heritage Wharf, and at least when I looked, the phones were not that busy. I'm almost certain you can use a credit card, but if not, I've see telephone cards for sale at the Dockyard...I think you can get them in Clocktower Mall, and I suspect in a couple of other places, too.

Well, that's good news.:)

I was going to say they need one of those units in St. George as well but I guess not.:(

Well, that's good news.:)

I was going to say they need one of those units in St. George as well but I guess not.:(

Thank you so much! We'll try to figure out how much of a calling card we'll need for less than a 10 minute call and get it just in case they don't take credit cards.

I really appreciate knowing this as it is important for DH....

Can't wait to sail on 8/29....I'm sure we'll love the Dawn. We loved the Jewel for 2 weeks this past November.

Thanks again very much :-)

Archived