Has anyone heard of "Black Diamond" Status?

Can you elaborate?

Thanks,

m

When RCI announced new C&A benefits about a month ago, one of their senior execs was quoted as saying something to the effect that this was the first step in a series of changes. Speculation (from what I consider to be reliable sources, anyway) is rampant that there will be further changes coming as of January 1. A primary one is a change in the number of cruises or cruise credits to get to Diamond and Diamond Plus status. I wouldn't be surprised to see Diamond Plus passengers get booted from the Concierge Lounge, either, but I'm just speculating.

Thanks Critterchick.

I am anxious to learn info so when you get some, can you post it? Have you heard the credits/cruises needed for levels and will current C&A folks get grandfathered in with their old status.

Thanks. M

Thanks Critterchick.

I am anxious to learn info so when you get some, can you post it? Have you heard the credits/cruises needed for levels and will current C&A folks get grandfathered in with their old status.

Thanks. M

I'm sure somebody else will have the news before I do. I get 90% of my info here!:D

Black Diamond is not as rare as Blood Diamond. It's my understanding you have to have 100 cruise credits and participate in at least one genocide or ethnic cleansing. This post is a joke. Please do not be offended.

Archived