Anyone Booked Beyond April 2006?

Victory Bound

So, you're saying you've booked beyond April 2006? I don't see how that's possible. I've called Carnival direct several times and they don't have those sailings open yet. Did you book with a TA? Maybe they've taken a deposit and don't actually have you booked with the cruise line yet. Do you have a Carnival booking #?

So, you're saying you've booked beyond April 2006? I don't see how that's possible. I've called Carnival direct several times and they don't have those sailings open yet.

Yeah, Disney is the only cruiseline that have opened up bookings for the entire year of 2006. Looks like she is book in Jan 06, which has been available for quite a long time. I did notice something on the carnival site. Check this out:

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?embkCode=YVR&itinCode=HW1&shipCode=SP&durDays=12&subRegionCode=H

I dont know how long that has been on the site, I saw it about a week ago. I thought it was a good sign, but since it still shows $0 who knows.

Just a waiting game :)

No, as Liberty Cruiser noted, we are booked for Jan. 06. I was just stating that the new Carnival catalog is out with prices and dates through 2006, so it shouldn't be too long before you can book. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I know how it is, when you want to book, you want to do it NOW!:D

Liberty Cruiser, I see you are a Buckeye as well! We are SW of Columbus.

Archived