Fall cruise from tampa

Pugs

I am thinking of a fall cruise from Tampa Florida on RCL, has any one done that one or who wants to do a fall cruise from Tampa????

4 night cruise , Nov. 2010 ???? I seen there were some great pricing.

I am still checking prices, I have never sailed this line, don't know much about them. I am looking for a cruise from my home port and a 4 or 5 day cruise. I like this one because it is Thur depart.

Does anyone know anything about this ship. Please tell!!!:D

The Radiance of the Seas will begin sailing from Tampa in October. She is a beautiful ship that we have sailed before and can't wait til she is back in Florida. We have already booked her first cruise out of Tampa which is seven nights starting Oct 9. All of the following cruises will be 4 and 5 nights. We've booked December for 3 back to backs. The prices then are excellent. Really recommend you give her a try:)

It seems everyone loves this ship. Now if I could pick between 11/4 and 11/18.... I will need to pick soon!!!!

I live in Tampa so no cost to travel, just need to pick the one !! HELP!!!!

It seems everyone loves this ship. Now if I could pick between 11/4 and 11/18.... I will need to pick soon!!!!

I live in Tampa so no cost to travel, just need to pick the one !! HELP!!!!

Please come back and tell us all about it when you get back. Take lots of pics too! :D

I am sailing on the 5 nighter in February. I am so looking forward to this cruise and being on this wonderful ship that is the favorite of many around here.

You'll love the Radiance. It's nice that RCCL is bringing this class to Tampa. It's the only RCCL class I've sailed on and we love it. It is also the largest RCCL ship that can get into Tampa due to the bridge going over the bay. I think Radiance will clear under it by about a foot, probably more, but it's really tight.

Next fall it will be the RCCL Jewel of the Seas, which is a sister to Radiance, so I like the focus on Tampa. Now to hope for a year round ship instead of Fall/Winter.

Scott

You'll love the Radiance. It's nice that RCCL is bringing this class to Tampa. It's the only RCCL class I've sailed on and we love it. It is also the largest RCCL ship that can get into Tampa due to the bridge going over the bay. I think Radiance will clear under it by about a foot, probably more, but it's really tight.

Next fall it will be the RCCL Jewel of the Seas, which is a sister to Radiance, so I like the focus on Tampa. Now to hope for a year round ship instead of Fall/Winter.

Scott

I see you are from Tampa also.

I don't really care what ports, I have been to most of the ports in the Caribbean. I want to relax!!!! This will be our first solo, our son enters Eckerd college in August. ( got to keep the baby boy close to home)...

Scott

I see you doing the Disney ship, I did the first Disney ship, the magic ( I think that was the name)...

I am thinking of a fall cruise from Tampa Florida on RCL, has any one done that one or who wants to do a fall cruise from Tampa????

4 night cruise , Nov. 2010 ???? I seen there were some great pricing.

Son and DIL did this one last year, and loved it. We have three booked out of Tampa on RCI: NYE 2010 and March 2011 on Radiance, and NYE 2011 again on Jewel. Wish they'd keep a Radiance class ship there year round.

I see you doing the Disney ship, I did the first Disney ship, the magic ( I think that was the name)...

Yes, Magic was first Disney ship, then Wonder. They are of the same size ship as the Radiance class, as far as I could tell from a passenger perspective. We enjoyed it a lot, did with friends as we didn't have any children then. It was nice. Now this one is a family cruise and we now have a DD, so things will be different. We prefer RCCL. We probably won't be doing anything out of Tampa for now as DD is only 14 months old, so we need to stay on the big ships that have infant care, like Disney does.

Yep, live in Tampa, Westchase area.

Enjoy your Freedom cruise. We are looking at Freedom next May after their dry dock and they get an infant care facility like Oasis has.

Scott

Archived