Ultimate Soda Sticker

miss-heli

Can anyone remember exactly what drinks are includued on the package.

I know we will get coke, 7up etc but which juices,smoothies, mocktails are available on it. Is there a list anywhere?

Pretty sure we are going with it but want to make sure that the extras include drinks that my son enjoys.

thanks in advance

Unlimited Soda Package and Tumbler (Coke, D.Coke, Sprite, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger Ale - all from the gun available in all bar and dining locations but not through Room Service or at Princess Cays)

Unlimited Malt Shakes/Thick Shakes from the Ice Cream Bar on deck 15 by the Pizza Bar

Root Beer - Cans (available in all locations where Gun Soda is available)

Hot Chocolate

Fruit Juices

Complimentary Mocktails

One Whirley Straw

It includes mocktails, smoothies, malts and milkshakes, juice, soda from the gun, and canned rootbeer.

Karen

Just off the CB today, smoothies are not included, only a Princess smoothie...dont know what that is though...

Wow, sorry for the mistake, I was told smoothies were included, which is what made me interested.

I was also told a total (price plus 15% grat.) was 72.45 for a 7 day sticker.

I was told the same thing...

Some ships may have more variety and availability than others.

On the Sea Princess shakes and root beer were only available from the ice cream stand, which was open from 11 to 6. I didn't like the milkshakes: the first one I tried was way too sweet; the second was thin and weak. The root beer comes from a can, but they won't give the can to you; they pour some into a cup and give that to you. Note that the bars are not open 24 hours; I went to bed early one night and woke up at two in the morning and although fruit, cold cuts, etc. were available in the horizon court, the bar was closed, so no soda or juice. I didn't hear anything about malts.

They also weren't giving out the tumblers this time. I didn't care enough to ask why not.

The only thing similar to a smoothie I got was a chocolate banana (blended ice, chocolate syrup, banana, and cream). I liked the mocktails, but they were very sweet. I probably could have gotten a strawberry or pina colada mocktail with a banana blended in.

Cranberry juice came with this card and was good and widely available in bars and in the dining room at dinner.

Hot chocolate reportedly comes with this card, but I only got it in the dining room at breakfast when it is complimentary to everyone. (Side note: the Sea Princess punches your coffee card if you use it for hot chocolate or brewed coffee.)

I would not get this sticker again. The soda card works much better for me.

Just off the CB today, smoothies are not included, only a Princess smoothie...dont know what that is though...

I've been planning to get the ultimate sticker as well so I sent off an email to our ship rep and here's her response:

This package would include all mocktails - not just the "Princess Smoothie" I'm not exactly sure what a "Princess Smoothie" is flavor wise (signature drink of the day I expect)

Could the bartenders have been confused by the smoothie vs non alcoholic drink/mocktails term?

I've been planning to get the ultimate sticker as well so I sent off an email to our ship rep and here's her response:

This package would include all mocktails - not just the "Princess Smoothie" I'm not exactly sure what a "Princess Smoothie" is flavor wise (signature drink of the day I expect)

Could the bartenders have been confused by the smoothie vs non alcoholic drink/mocktails term?

A mocktail may not necessarily be a smoothie. :)

Archived