New Guest Panel Survey

ocngypz

Anyone else get the new survey dealing with the Captain's Club?

Wish they had put in a section for your own comments.

So much for CRM ...... you'd think after addressing me by name....and cross referencing my email addy, they'd figure out I was already Elite... heck.. Elite several times over.......and it doesn't matter what tidbits they offer.....I can't go any higher.

After two solicitations to join Guest Panel where the link didn't work, I guess we are not worthy. :(

That happened to me too, then I got an apology email from them with a new link.. which worked.

Hi,

Yes, filled it out yesterday. I thought it was more extensive than previous surveys. Also agree that a comments section would be appropo. It does appear they're trying to tweak the Captain's Club program.

Petoonya, I see you're sailing to Hawaii with some of my dear friends, Mike & Pat Ball, from Portland. They're in a corner FV, the lucky bums!! Know you'll all have a GREAT time!

CM

I got the letter in the mail apologizing for not being able to use the link. I finally got the new link to work, but didn't get the survey. What kind of questions did they ask? We are elite and I was wondering if they are thinking about giving us discounts on balconies like RCCL does.

Katie

I got one, filled it out and sent it back. Worked fine for me. We've got only four credits under our belts, with two more for our cruise this summer, but that will just get us to Select afterwards, and we're not founding members, so I think it's pretty random.

A few questions were about birthday/ anniversary celebrations and what would tempt us to cruise for our birthdays or anniversaries most? On board credit, $50. off a cruise, etc. I opted for the $50. off, but that wouldn't really be a deal cincher for me, either.

The also asked a few questions about a new "sleeping ritual" program where they provide music, aromas, spa-like treatments, "sleeping" beverages and such to enhance your sleep in your stateroom. Sounds like a lot of hooey to me, but I said I'd try it- never said I'd PAY for it!;) But I said I'd try it!:D

And the usual how-many-cruises, what-lines-type-of-question. What mostly caught my eye was the entry for a free seven day Celebrity cruise- now THERE'S something I'd go for.

EDIT: Oooppps!

(Think I'm talking about another type of survey that I got today, wasn't about Captain's Club)

Katie and Blazerboy,

I must have received a different survey than Blazerboy as the questions were different. Mine went thru a long list of Capts Club amenities and asked if I knew what level each one was awarded. Also asked for ideas about what kinds of rewards would make me want to book more cruises, if Capt Club amenities made me book a cruise specifically on X....if I had any new ideas for Capts Club amenities- it was all about Capts Club. But I'll answer anything for a possible free cruise.

Linda,

You are one of the sweetest persons on the boards. Don't eat your heart out. They are probably saving the free cruise and the teapot made out of chocolate for you!

Katie and Blazerboy,

I must have received a different survey than Blazerboy as the questions were different. Mine went thru a long list of Capts Club amenities and asked if I knew what level each one was awarded. Also asked for ideas about what kinds of rewards would make me want to book more cruises, if Capt Club amenities made me book a cruise specifically on X....if I had any new ideas for Capts Club amenities- it was all about Capts Club. But I'll answer anything for a possible free cruise.

I got that survey also, the one about the Captains Club. I got an invite to join the panel about a week ago. I just was bumped up to Elite level due to my Diamond status on RCCL.

Reggie:D

Archived