speciality dining

I believe 60-90 days before your cruise. I would recommend booking your reservation before your cruise. We've experienced nothing being available at Chops in the past (on the Freedom). Well, I take that back...I think they had a spot available for the last night of our cruise and they did offer to put us on a wait list. I think we opted for Portifino's instead. There were spaces available there. We did manage to eat at Chops on another cruise, but I think it's gaining more and more popularity, so I'd book ahead of time. Enjoy the Freedom, it's a wonderful ship. (PS...we liked Portifino's better than Chops, but it's just my opinion)

We want to prebook chops and portifino for formal nights on the FOS. Does anyone know how far in advance you can do this?

Thanks

:cool: I would never book either for formal night. The best meal in the MDR is on formal nights. Book specialities on other nights when food is not as good. Get much better meals that way. I.E. if you get lobster on 2nd formal, why miss it and pay $25 for chops that night?:cool:JACK IS SAILING AGAIN:cool:

:cool: I would never book either for formal night. The best meal in the MDR is on formal nights.
I disagree! :)

We did Portofino for both formal nights on the Liberty last summer and it was perfect !! After many cruises my wife and I decided rather last minute that we did not want to mess with dressing up for formal night, so we did Portofino instead ..... did the "smart casual" deal and it was great !! :D

I disagree! :)

We did Portofino for both formal nights on the Liberty last summer and it was perfect !! After many cruises my wife and I decided rather last minute that we did not want to mess with dressing up for formal night, so we did Portofino instead ..... did the "smart casual" deal and it was great !! :D

We've done this in the past as well, worked out great for us.

Archived