Port hole cabin pictures

charlnel

Here's a neat picture on Carnival Dream...the waves were rather big during the crossing of the Atlantic due to the effects of a H. It almost seemed like the cabin was under water!!! :D

Neat, and a little scary, too! LOL! Talk about a little bit of an adventure!

We have a porthole room booked on the Fantasy as well - I'll be sure in my review to try to give an idea of what it was like. We did consider the potential pitfalls before taking one, but we chose to err on the side of adventure. We'll see if we come to rue the day!

I was thinking about a porthole room on the Fantasy, on the Empress deck. I noticed that it is right under the stage and the main lounge. Is there a lot of noise from that?

We were in a PT on Empress on the Paradise last year. I was also a little worried about being under the showroom, but we never heard anything from above. Of course we were also not in the room much at the time there would have been stuff going on in there. :D

If you can get a PT on Empress it's a great location and a great deal. I love that PTs are all the same price regardless of deck. If you're lucky enough to get one of the ones on Emprese, right across the hall the insides are 4Ds and the oceanviews down the hall are 6Ds, one of the highest priced in each category. We booked our Ecstasy cruise for December too late and weren't able to get a cabin on Empress (we're down on Main) but I keep watching and if one opens on Empress I'm calling my PVP to move.

I was thinking about a porthole room on the Fantasy, on the Empress deck. I noticed that it is right under the stage and the main lounge. Is there a lot of noise from that?

We stayed on Empress a few times in a PT and never an issue. Only time we had noise issues is when we were in the very front cabin and coming into port. It was always after we were awake any way.

You can call me a Port Hole lover too. Especially on the Fantasy class ships. Cheapest room on the ship (short of a 1A) and you can get all the way up to Empress deck for that price.

So many lovely pictures! Thank you everyone for sharing!

I am booked on Imagination E10. It's my first porthole cabin. So excited! Does anyone have a picture of that cabin?

My only concern is porthole cabins on Empress deck are VERY forward. In comparison, those on Riviera and Main decks are much more midship. So I am just hoping the walk won't be too long. :p

Just got off the Fatasy E3 porthole and I had read some negitive threads about it We loved it and would absolutely do it again, but I was thinking I would be alittle selfish and not let people know how great it is oh well I can't help bragging about the wonderful room!!!!!! would do it in a heartbeat

Cabin 2217 (a 1A) on Carnival Dream . . .

853346023_SjAbb-L.jpg

Thanks for the photo!

I'm booked in a porthole cabin near this one on my upcoming Dream cruise. I managed to get this cabin for an inside cabin price as a solo cruiser (when I originality booked) for a great price.

I had a cabin on the Maasdam towards the aft of the ship and the first port where the anchors where set woke me up also. But it was a good alarm for me to make sure I didn't oversleep.

We had a medical emergency on my last cruise (Triumph out of New Orleans) and had to stop in Cozumel on the way to Belize to let a passenger off. At 4am there was a horrendous vibration and everything on the counter in my cabin vibrated off and into the floor. This was from the bow thrusters, they didn't actually dock but instead just cranked the thrusters up and let the passenger off.

Other than that little hiccup the porthole cabin was great. Sure I heard the anchor being dropped when we tendered in Belize and some waves crashing but it didn't bother me one bit. There was noticeably more movement than in the middle of the ship but I like to know that I'm moving.