Anyone heard when the next Wow sale will be??

If you have a cruise in mind I would keep checking the prices and book if you see a good deal. I wouldn't wait for a WOW sale (probably October) to book unless the prices are stagnant (and I can't imagine they would be).

Well, I haven't seen any changes on the cruises out of Galveston for next Feb though April. We got a Promenade last year for $499. Have not seen anything close to that. I wish Rccl had a place that you could see all the cruises and prices for a certain time frame at a glance. I find their website very time consuming! Maybe they do, and I just do not know how!

One other question. Do you know if the Wow is combineable with Next cruise OBC?

Thanks

From Royal Caribbean:

"Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Crown & Anchor, Shareholder Benefits, Future or NextCruise offers. Offer is valid for Cruisetour packages but not combinable with other Cruisetours Onboard Credits. In the event that a guest has more than one applicable offer for the same sailing, guest can choose the offer he or she wishes to apply."

ps if you google WOW sale Royal Caribbean you will see past dates and limitations of the sale.

Archived