Does anybody have any new compasses FOS

I will at the end of the month

I forgot to mention it was the Eastern ones but notice thats the route that you are doing. Will you be posting them? I would really appreciate it if you could send me copies nichoof at fsmail.net

I have just read your review, how did you find going onto a smaller ship from being used to the larger ones?

Thanks in advance

I forgot to mention it was the Eastern ones but notice thats the route that you are doing. Will you be posting them? I would really appreciate it if you could send me copies nichoof at fsmail.net.

I have just read your review, how did you find going onto a smaller ship from being used to the larger ones?

Thanks in advance

Yes I will post them and I will email you a copy (i put it in my calendar, so I would remember). I am going on the one on 8/29. I will scan them and save them as jpeg files.

I thorough enjoyed being on the smaller ship, but for a week long cruise, I would want to be on a larger ship. I miss the Promenade and bigger sized dining rooms, pool areas, etc.

So far, my favorite class ship is the Voyager class.

Yes I will post them and I will email you a copy (i put it in my calendar, so I would remember). I am going on the one on 8/29. I will scan them and save them as jpeg files.

Any chance you could email a copy to me as well? I would greatly appreciate it!

Will you be doing the eastern or western carib?????? Next week I will have western carib compasses. A cruise friend of mine is currently dis-embarking from the FOS as we speak..I can't wait to go

Angela

I would love to see the western compasses. I hope you have a great time! We can't wait for our turn. :)

Will you be doing the eastern or western carib?????? Next week I will have western carib compasses. A cruise friend of mine is currently dis-embarking from the FOS as we speak..I can't wait to go

Angela

I would love a set of the western. Can you email to me at ericjeneast@yahoo.com when you get back??

Have a wonderful time!

I thorough enjoyed being on the smaller ship, but for a week long cruise, I would want to be on a larger ship. I miss the Promenade and bigger sized dining rooms, pool areas, etc.

So far, my favorite class ship is the Voyager class.

Thank-you

I would like to go on a smaller ship but I think I would miss the big things that are on the Voyager and Freedom class, also I would have to fly from the UK to get to them so it could be a long trip if I dont enjoy it as much. And funny enough I really dont fancy the Oasis, im happy with the Voyager and Freedom class :D

We just returned from FOS on July 25. It was an Eastern. I have the Compass from each day, as well as Kids club each day for 12-14, and 15-17. Let me know if anyone would like them. I can scan them then send out.

I would love to have a copy. bionicman97 at gmail dot com

We just returned from FOS on July 25. It was an Eastern. I have the Compass from each day, as well as Kids club each day for 12-14, and 15-17. Let me know if anyone would like them. I can scan them then send out.

Send one here. Thanks smdbjohn at gmail dot com

I'd really appreciate it if you could send them my way, too! sarahdeyoung05 at yahoo dot com Thank you so much in helping me plan for my cruise at the end of next month!

Me please me please

nichoof at fsmail.net

Thank-you very much

Did you have a good trip??

Archived