Does anybody have any new compasses FOS

Hi all

I dont want to sound as if im being rude but has anybody recieved eastern compasses, im asking because I havent but I want to check that its not a problem with my email

Thanks

Nikkie

I haven't received any. We go on 8/29, so if you don't get any before then, I will have them when we get back.

Hi all

I dont want to sound as if im being rude but has anybody recieved eastern compasses, im asking because I havent but I want to check that its not a problem with my email

Thanks

Nikkie

I was thinking the very same thing. I see lots of requests, but no "thank yous" for sending it.

I really appreciated that someone posted the ones they brought home, so here are ours! (Sorry if some are a little out of order, they seemed to put them together weird so I might have reversed some of the pages.) One difference is that originally Oasis left Cozumel at 8pm and for us it was changed to 7pm. =( We were hoping for a little extra time.

Hey,

Thanks for the compasses! Will browse them when we have more time. I wonder if anything ever changes on these cruises? Could not imagine working on a ship like this/or any other.

The drink of the day is the last thing on the last page. May skip the special for the first day "Nation of Why Not"--sounds sort of sweet! But am sure it will be popular...

Thanks again,

Brian

Fresh off the presses... Time to give the people what they want!

At your request, Attached here I have the cruise compass Day 1 thru 7 (in two posts) from my May 2010 cruise on the beautiful Freedom of the Seas - Western Itinerary. Time for me to pay it forward.

Post is in two parts since the max attachments are 5 files. Look for immediate post to follow.

Enjoy!

FotS Western May 2010 Compass - Day 1.pdf

FotS Western May 2010 Compass - Day 2.pdf

FotS Western May 2010 Compass - Day 3.pdf

FotS Western May 2010 Compass - Day 4.pdf

FotS Western May 2010 Compass - Day 5.pdf

We just returned from FOS on July 25. It was an Eastern. I have the Compass from each day, as well as Kids club each day for 12-14, and 15-17. Let me know if anyone would like them. I can scan them then send out.

I would love copies of the Eastern compasses please. We sail on FOS in December. Thank you in advance.

kmihalik@comporium.net

I subscribed to this thread, so I will email anyone who wants them. Remember, I go on August 29th, so I won't be able to send them out tell I get back. :-)

Hope you are having fun on your cruise, in the middle of it right about now I guess.

Would love copies of the compass from your eastern cruise, as well as those for the 12-14 and 15-17 year olds, when you get home, if you have them. annshane@aol.com

Thanks!

Archived