Does anybody have any new compasses FOS

I have this thread saved in my profile. When I get back, I will scan them and put it here. I will also post them in my review.

Hi

Hope you had a great cruise despite the changes, I watched her pull into port this morning on the web cam, there was a great lightening and rain storm going on!!

Will you be doing a review once your settled back??

Nikkie

Hi

Hope you had a great cruise despite the changes, I watched her pull into port this morning on the web cam, there was a great lightening and rain storm going on!!

Will you be doing a review once your settled back??

Nikkie

We definitely had a great cruise. I have my review all written ( I write it each day during the cruise), and I am in the process of uploading all my photos to flickr tonight (uploaded about 300 so far, got about 275 more to go up overnight). My review right now is 8 written pages (its a review/journal), so I am going to go through it and figure out which pictures to post with it in the next day or two. I will have it up no later than Sunday, maybe as early as tomorrow (probably not though).

I saved a clean copy of all of the compasses if anybody wants them, but they are for Cococay, Grand Caymen and Cozumel due to the itenerary change. If anyone wants them, I will scan them later this week and post them. They don't provide near as much information as they used to.

We definitely had a great cruise. I have my review all written ( I write it each day during the cruise), and I am in the process of uploading all my photos to flickr tonight (uploaded about 300 so far, got about 275 more to go up overnight). My review right now is 8 written pages (its a review/journal), so I am going to go through it and figure out which pictures to post with it in the next day or two. I will have it up no later than Sunday, maybe as early as tomorrow (probably not though).

I saved a clean copy of all of the compasses if anybody wants them, but they are for Cococay, Grand Caymen and Cozumel due to the itenerary change. If anyone wants them, I will scan them later this week and post them. They don't provide near as much information as they used to.

Wow cant wait to read it, could you send me a copy of the compasses please nichoof at fsmail.net I would imagine that most entertainment didnt change although your stops did.

Thanks

Nikkie

Wow cant wait to read it, could you send me a copy of the compasses please nichoof at fsmail.net I would imagine that most entertainment didnt change although your stops did.

Thanks

Nikkie

Nikkie,

I will scan them this weekend and send them to you. Unfortunately, they are seriously lacking in information now. The only description of a show is: production show or headliner show. You can't find out who it even is :confused:

Also, I posted my review, here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=25994080&posted=1#post25994080

Nikkie,

I will scan them this weekend and send them to you. Unfortunately, they are seriously lacking in information now. The only description of a show is: production show or headliner show. You can't find out who it even is :confused:

Also, I posted my review, here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=25994080&posted=1#post25994080

I posted a link to the compasses in the review, but I figured I would put the link in this thread also.

Cruise Compasses

Archived