SEA SICKNESS - Has anyone used TransdermV?

thunder_lin

Hi

I've used the patch on my lst 5 cruises--wouldn't be without it--have not tried the relief band, nor have I seen one

You need to be careful when you apply your patch, wash your hands carefully--I have also had some reaction to them--but still worth it--My close vision is a little blurry sometimes, some dry mouth--so far this beats seasickness

I have a terrible habit of feeling for my patch to be sure it's there and since I wear contacts I tend to touch around my eyes a bit.--One time one of my pupils was larger than the other--a little scary

Remember, this is the same drug given to you to dilate your eyes for an exam.--so the blurring is reasonable

Nancy:)

I used the patch for my cruise and it made me incredibly sleepy. After a full meal, a drink or two (no more than that!) I was sound asleep around 9:30 every night. Not at all what I had in mind for my first cruise! But, I guess I was better off than some folks, I was on the Sensation during the Tsunami and that boat was rocking! I'm going to try other methods because I don't want to sleep my entire cruise away. Even if I tried to stay awake, I felt grumpy. No fun!!

The patch has worked great for me. No side effects. I also drink and I have never been sick. My advice- do not mix the patch with any other medication! On our last cruise, my husband was taking an antibiotic and my sister was taking a pain medication. Both had to remove the patch and switch to pills. Everyone else in our group using the patch were fine. Just our experience.

Archived