Fascination Owner's Suite

mom58

So, I suppose that it you have to ask you can't afford it, but does anyone know how much one of the Owner's Suites on the Fascination would be for a 5 night cruise? Do they only get used if someone gets upsold? I'm not sure why, but this is really intriguing to me. How many people can it sleep? Enquiring minds definitely want to know. A person can dream . . .

I wasn't aware that the two owners suites were available for sale? I have been in one on a quick tour of the suite itself but was under the impression that it was reserved more for VIP usage. They are very nice, the balcony a bit small. Didn't care for the view over the pool though. I don't ever see them in the pricing matrix so you may have to contact Reservations or go through their Sales Department to get pricing, but my guess is that they would run around $2500-3000 per person for a 5-night.

Well, I tried to call Carnival to get pricing for our October cruise, mostly to see if it was even in our price range, but had to have my TA call instead (yeah I know, Carnival won't talk to you if you booked through TA, don't even start those lectures).

It took my TA 2 days to get through to the ONE lady who can actually give out pricing/ book you in it, and she actually did everything she could for him NOT to book me in it. "The running track is right above you so it is very noisy, etc etc".

Then they started talking pricing. I already knew that an Extended Suite was around $999 pp, as that is what I was already booked in. At first my TA came back with an additional $75 pp. I told him that it sounded like the lady was on crack, and to book it. He came back and said she changed it to an additional $1500 PER PERSON (on top of the $999 for the ES). I told him that probably isn't right (based on other CC members who have posted on here that it is usually an additional $500 or so on top of what an GS or ES goes for), did she mean an additional $500 per person? Then he came back stating the Carnival lady did not even seem to know how much it was as she kept stating several different prices and that the last price she gave him was $3000 per person, so $2000 on top of the Extended Suite price. I told him to forget about it, it sounds like they don't want to book those suites.

It sounds to me that even Carnival (or the ONE lady who can book the suites) doesn't know what to charge for them. Sounds like a crock of bull to me and that they really don't WANT to sail with actual guests in the Penthouse suites.

Either way, I could care less, but if they don't want to use the rooms, then that is over 1800 square feet that they could convert to something else, possibly a really nice lounge or something.

So, good luck. I know other cruisers on here have had lots of luck booking the suites, Tom and Cheryl I believe? Maybe they can give you a better answer, but for me, it is not worth the trouble and the risk of that ONE lady coming back and saying, oh, sorry, I made a mistake, your fare will really be 3 times more than what I quoted you........

I got an upsell from Carnival for the Inspiration 5 night cruise. We were already in a GS. She quoted me an additional $1700 total to "upgrade." As that would have practically doubled the price of the cruise, I said "No thank you." And as posters before have mentioned, I wasn't interested in looking out at the pool.

Archived