Brisbane Citycat Question

Carmic

Our ship (Dawn Princess) will be docking at the Portside Wharf in Hamilton on October 24, 2010. Can we jump on the Citycat ferry and go down to center city Brisbane to catch the Citysights HOHO bus? If we do that can we also buy our ticket for the HOHO bus at the dock......I see that the Citycat ferry is included in the HOHO bus ticket.

Thanks,

Carol

Our ship (Dawn Princess) will be docking at the Portside Wharf in Hamilton on October 24, 2010. Can we jump on the Citycat ferry and go down to center city Brisbane to catch the Citysights HOHO bus? If we do that can we also buy our ticket for the HOHO bus at the dock......I see that the Citycat ferry is included in the HOHO bus ticket.

Thanks,

Carol

Carol.You cannot buy tickets at the little wharf which is a easy walk from the Hamilton Cruise Terminal.I dont live in Brisbane but i am a little familiar with the surrounds.They do sell tickets for Brisbane City Council Services at the 7/11 Just opposite half way between the Terminal and the CityCat pontoon.Im not sure if that includes the HOHO Bus?Be carefull crossing the busy road.There is a ticket seller also onboard the CityCat however dont be surprised if the 7/11 and the CityCat Ticket seller doesnt sell the HOHO tickets.

I think the trip on the City Cat ferry in Brisbane is one the best tours going.

We usually ride it to the end, stay on , and come back , getting off either in the City , or Southbank, then take it back to the ship again.

Archived