Blue Lagoon Escapade

concertchick

Im sorry I wasn't clear. It is in Bora Bora From the PG ..

Experience the very best of Bora Bora's lagoon during this scenic and memorable private boat tour.

Depart the pier on board a luxury 23-foot Jeanneau, Cap Camarat 715WA for a ride around the island. Along the way, you will observe a ray ballet, snorkel in the majestic coral gardens, and visit the reef sharks, manta rays and much more.

Next, you will be seated at a table set especially for you in the crystal-clear waters, then be served a bottle of champagne while admiring the beautiful scenery. Other refreshments and light snacks will be served.

Following your boat tour, you will be returned to the pier.

Please note: The tour cost is per-boat, which can accommodate up to six guests. When requesting online or via fax, select only one ticket. Wear your swimsuit under a cover up with aqua socks or similar, and bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses and a towel from the ship. The boat has a sun top. Masks, snorkels and snorkel vests will be provided. No fins will be provided; they are available at the ship's marina (onboard Paul Gauguin only). Guests should be comfortable in deep water, and wearing snorkeling equipment. This tour is recommended for guests in good physical condition. Depending on the weather and/or wind conditions, the picnic table might be relocated to the beach instead of in the water. Alcoholic beverages will be served only after water activities are completed.

It is $1115.00 us per person It looks like lunch is not even included. Why so exspensive ?

Experience the very best of Bora Bora's lagoon during this scenic and memorable private boat tour.

Depart the pier on board a luxury 23-foot Jeanneau, Cap Camarat 715WA for a ride around the island. Along the way, you will observe a ray ballet, snorkel in the majestic coral gardens, and visit the reef sharks, manta rays and much more.

Next, you will be seated at a table set especially for you in the crystal-clear waters, then be served a bottle of champagne while admiring the beautiful scenery. Other refreshments and light snacks will be served.

Please note: The tour cost is per-boat, which can accommodate up to six guests. When requesting online or via fax, select only one ticket. Wear your swimsuit under a cover up with aqua socks or similar, and bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses and a towel from the ship. The boat has a sun top. Masks, snorkels and snorkel vests will be provided. No fins will be provided; they are available at the ship's marina (onboard Paul Gauguin only). Guests should be comfortable in deep water, and wearing snorkeling equipment. This tour is recommended for guests in good physical condition. Depending on the weather and/or wind conditions, the picnic table might be relocated to the beach instead of in the water. Alcoholic beverages will be served only after water activities are completed.

It is $1115.00 us per person It looks like lunch is not even included. Why so exspensive ?

Though I didn't have the pleasure of taking this excursion myself, I'd say it sounds a lot like a tour offered by a gentleman named "Patrick" that many people seemed to be very familiar with. There was a group on our June 26 ship that went with him and as I understand it they had a great time. I know that several repeat PG cruisers have booked tours with Patrick more than once. There are references on this messaage board with links to his direct web site that has quite a bit of information and some photos.

This trip was an all day trip and is per tour so the more folks that go (a limited number) the less the per person the cost would be. People have booked directly with Patrick then gotten a group of interested parties together prior to embarking through these message boards, and the PG Roll Call for their sail date.

If you can't find info on him on the message boards do an internet search using something like Patrick Bora Bora Tours and I'll bet you'll find his company.

Regarding Patrick's tour...I believe I saw a link to his site in a posting by SandSea Lovers with an affirmative posting by FriscoRay(s) that said Just Do It.

Looking to build a small group on the 04 September sailing for a 1/2 day excursion in the lagoon in Bora Bora with Patrick who has good reviews on CC. http://www.maohinui.net

Want to leave on the morning excursion so the weather is cooler. Anyone interested in joining us and bringing down the price? Sounds like fun-

Prices range from $200 pp for two people down to $80 pp for four couples.

Private circle island lagoon tour around Bora Bora, 3 hours long.

The tours includes normally three stops. The first one is for snorkeling in a coral garden, where visitors can discover a wonderful natural ecosystem!

The second stop is for visiting the sting rays in shallow water. A unique experience! The approach is gentle and respectful, keeping in mind preservation of nature.In Bora Bora, rays are part of the family! So no worries! ;-)

The last stop is on the ocean side, for the observation of black tip reef sharks. Black tip reef sharks are one meter long only and are harmless to humans. Believe us! YOU ARE NOT the food!!! Doesn't matter what color is your bathing suit, or what breakfast you had in the morning... They will not notice anything, and YOU will definitely enjoy this great experience!

Snorkeling equipment is provided, as well as drinks: mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, and beer.

Let me know if anybody else wants to join us on Wednesday in Bora Bora.

Thanks

Rick & Donna

• 2 weeks later...

We are on your cruise and would be interested in the BoraBora excursion you mentioned. What is your contact info? We are really excited the trip is only a week away.

Looking to build a small group on the 04 September sailing for a 1/2 day excursion in the lagoon in Bora Bora with Patrick who has good reviews on CC. http://www.maohinui.net

Want to leave on the morning excursion so the weather is cooler. Anyone interested in joining us and bringing down the price? Sounds like fun-

Prices range from $200 pp for two people down to $80 pp for four couples.

Private circle island lagoon tour around Bora Bora, 3 hours long.

The tours includes normally three stops. The first one is for snorkeling in a coral garden, where visitors can discover a wonderful natural ecosystem!

The second stop is for visiting the sting rays in shallow water. A unique experience! The approach is gentle and respectful, keeping in mind preservation of nature.In Bora Bora, rays are part of the family! So no worries! ;-)

The last stop is on the ocean side, for the observation of black tip reef sharks. Black tip reef sharks are one meter long only and are harmless to humans. Believe us! YOU ARE NOT the food!!! Doesn't matter what color is your bathing suit, or what breakfast you had in the morning... They will not notice anything, and YOU will definitely enjoy this great experience!

Snorkeling equipment is provided, as well as drinks: mineral water, fruit juice, soft drinks, and beer.

Let me know if anybody else wants to join us on Wednesday in Bora Bora.

Thanks

Rick & Donna

Archived